Lisa Simpson vs evil

BloodySimpsonChibi

Goomba
Banned User
This is part of my fanfiction, Lisa Simpson vs evil. You can read the whole thing on my fanfiction.net account. This is really old, forgot about it until now. Hope you enjoy.

Lisa ran through the forest in tears.

"Why me?"

It had been a hard day today. Francine, one of the newer kids, beat the living shit out of Lisa before destroying her homework assignment. During Lunch, Lisa asked to sit with Jessica Lovejoy and her friends. Jessica responded by telling Lisa off and calling her every name in the book before finally giving her the cold shoulder. Soon after, Jessica started a rumor that Lisa was a bed wetter. The rumor spread like wildfire and no one would believe Lisa when she said it wasn't true. Finally, in the library, Lisa caught site of a new video posted by Sherri and Terri on their website, . It was footage of Lisa throwing up in class from last Wednesday.

Lisa couldn't take it anymore. She ran out into the woods and kept moving, crying all along the way.

"Why me?" She thought. "What did I ever do to deserve this? Why can't they just leave me alone?" Lisa soon came to a wall belonging to a big building. Not evening caring anymore, Lisa curled up to the building and cried. Little did she know she was right next to Springfield Penitentiary.

Alright! Who do we have today?" Chief Wiggum said. Eddie and Lou came out of the room with a man in a straightjacket and muzzle tied to a dolly.

"This is Hannibal Lecter. He's a serial killer and cannibal." Lou said.

"Okay put him in a cell over there." Wiggum said pointing to the door behind him. Eddie and Lou did as they were told. Wiggum took a sip of coffee and said, "Ah. That's some good caffeine.

Suddenly, there was in explosion from the closed room. Alarmed, Wiggum ran into the room to find complete and utter chaos in there. All of the inmates were running rampant and Eddie and Lou were wrapped up in the straightjacket, being used as human piñatas. Hannibal was nowhere to be found.

"Oh boy." Chief Wiggum said.

Meanwhile Lisa was still crying next to the prison, completely unaware that it was in fact a prison. Hannibal climbed over the wall, lost his footing, and fell over. He landed right next to Lisa.

Lisa looked the man over. He was wearing a prison uniform. As he lifted his head, Lisa could see he had some sort of muzzle over his mouth. The man turned to Lisa, his unblinking eyes staring right into her soul.

"Hello little girl. Would you mind hel-"The man never got to finish his sentence because Lisa started kicking him in the head. Then she ran off screaming into the city.

Hannibal picked himself up. Although he was seething with rage on the inside, his outer demeanor remained calm. "That little brat!" He said. "I shall have her liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti" He licked his lips at the thought and followed her.

Lisa ran into the city. She had no idea who that guy was. All she knew was that she had to get away. She was so busy thinking, she didn't notice a merchant with goods in front of her until she crashed into him. The force of the impact caused all her school work to fly out of her backpack.

"Watch where you're going, you stupid kid!" The merchant said.

"Sorry!" Lisa replied as she gathered all her supplies in her backpack. Then she closed it up and continued to run. She didn't get far before she noticed her backpack seemed heavier than usual. Confused, Lisa opened her backpack and found a strange-looking cube in there.

"That's weird." Lisa said as she picked up the cube. "I don't remember this being in my backpack." It occurred to Lisa that the box belonged to the merchant and she might have picked it up by accident. She was about to turn around and return it, but something compelled her to look at it again.

It was a very beautiful box with strange markings all over it. Out of curiosity, Lisa pushed a section of the box in and, to her surprise, it popped up and sank back down.

"It's like an ancient Rubik's Cube!" Lisa exclaimed happily. She snuck into the forgotten opening of the Springfield Subway and when she was sure she was alone, she continued to mess with the box. After a good ten minutes the box leaped out of Lisa's hands and changed into a flower-like shape. A mini-earthquake shook the subway as a blue light blinded Lisa.

interesting matchup, but i would like to pose a few questions

how much evil are we talking here? a lot of evil? a little? doesnt really seem like a fair fight unless lisas going 1-on-1 with a single evil. i mean, she is an 8-year old girl

also, does lisa get a weapon to defend herself? if not, id say evil most certainly has the edge here. lisa isnt particularly strong as she doesnt eat any meat whatsoever, so not giving her a weapon to defend herself will certainly spell out doom for her

id probably say evil wins unless lisa was taking on one evil only and she had at minimum a pistol, and even then she would have a very slim chance of victory

Back