Any episodes you love of cartoons you hate?

BloodySimpsonChibi

Goomba
Banned User
Are there any episodes from cartoons that you normally can't stand that you actually like. As most of you may not know I hate Family Guy with a passion. But I did watch it back when I was a kid and looking back, FG was actually pretty good. Still a Simpsons rip-off, but enjoyable back in the day. Some more modern episodes are actually good too like Road to the Multiverse and New Kidney in Town.

So what about you guys. Know any good apples from bad bunches?

I can't say for individual episodes but I remember I used to watch Ed Edd and Eddy ironically because I wasn't fond of the content and subject matter, but the show somehow kept me interested.

I don't think the pilot episode of Powerpuff Girls 2016 was even that terrible. It was pretty fun to watch.

Then the rest of the episodes happened and it all went down the drain.

"40%, 40%, 20%" from Teen Titans Go was actually pretty good mainly because a good chunk of it basically wasn't Teen Titans Go, the bits were the art style and tone shift to this rocking stylized 80's aesthetic were great and kinda makes me wish that it was a backdoor pilot to something greater. The episode "Video Game References" I also have somewhat of a soft spot for.

Back