Make Shitty Sequels To Movie Franchises

BloodySimpsonChibi

Goomba
Banned User
Make purposefully bad sequels to movie franchises

OO7 on a Budget: An evil organization cuts the funding for M16 and it's up to James Bond to defeat them using toy guns and toilet paper rolls
Star Wars DCLXVI: A New Dope Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine get high and the whole movie is just a parody of Cheech and Chong
Harry Potter and the Emo's Music: Based of My Immortal, Harry and the gang discover a spells that turns people into shitty Twilight vampires.
The Avengers: Swine Flu: An epidemic of flu hits the MCU hard, causing vomiting, diarrhea and Stan Lee to cosplay as Sailor Moon
The Bop-it: The characters of J.R.R Tolkien get addicted to Bop-it and the One Ring gets pawned for a corn dog.
Batman Back to School: After finding out that he never passed the fourth grade, Batman must return to elementary school while the Joker steals tampons.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Scourge of the Scurvy: Jack's crew suffers from scurvy and kill each other over a dirty lemon.
The Atrocious Spider-Man: Spidey becomes morbidly obese and crushes Aunt May when he breaks off his web.
Indiana Jones and The Temple with a Nasty Surprise: Indiana Jones seeks treasure in a dark temple but only finds Steven Spielberg waiting for him.
Twilight: Full Moon: Edward moons Jacob only to have his ass cut off by Blade.
JAWS CHRIST: A group of people claim the shark his holy and jump into his mouth.
Rorky: Rocky sustains brain damage and gets beat up by the meat from the first movie.
Star Trek: I don't fucking know Spock breaks his hand doing the finger thing idk I don't watch Star Trek.
Jurassic Strays: Not being able to keep the dinosaurs due to financial difficulties Jurassic World releases them onto the populace
Transformers: Checkmate: The Autobots and the Decepticons engage in a epic battle...of Chess.
Alien Loves Predator: A Romeo and Juliet story with Xenomorphs are the Capulets and the Yatuja are the Montagues"

Re: Make *bleep*ty Sequels To Movie Franchises

The Shawshank Redemption 2: Solitary Confinement
A film that shows one person in solitary confinement for three hours, and nothing else.

cast away 2 cast again

tom hanks receives the coordinates to where wilson is

on a resscue mission his plane crashes and he is stranded again

BloodySimpsonChibi said:
Alien Loves Predator: A Romeo and Juliet story with Xenomorphs are the Capulets and the Yatuja are the Montagues"
I unironically think this is a good idea.

http://www.smbthecomic.com/about/

~How to train your dragon... to reset dislocated shoulders
~Shrekow the Edgehog
~Titanic x Iceberg: The unsung romance
~Emoji Movie 2: Now with Fidget Spinners.
~Cool Cat visits furaffinity

Paul Blart: Moon Cop

Paul Blart is selected among many of the world's greatest scientists to go to the moon and they need him because he's the only one who can keep the moon safe from rowdy teenagers. But soon a greater threat emerges, the evil moon monsters who kidnap the world's greatest scientists in a fit of rage and imprison in their moon castle. Now Blart must have to use all the stealth he has to try and break into moon castle and save the day. What happens next? Well I'll save that Blart of the movie for later.

Brother Act: Danny the brother of Deloris becomes a nun for some odd reason.

Busty Ghost:It's another ghostbusters reboot. It's all about *um* ghost with *um* busts.

Back