What Mario characters do you want to get a amiibo?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Mario seems to be on a amiibo train right now so we will get a lot of stuff regarding them, so which ones do you want to see?

Personally, I think Birdo should be the next one in line as she is the only character in Sports Superstar that has a card but not a figure(Not counting the babies and the ... unlockables), I think it would make sense for Paluine to get a tie in amiibo for Odyssey

As for the mooks they been doing, I think I would love to see Shy Guys and Chain Chomps, because they are total adorbes.

From the spinoffs, Dixie and Cranky and Funky are a must, Candy would be nice too, but she hasn't been around as much and I've love to get anyone from Warioware. E Gadd and King Boo would be cool too.

My impossible dream is to get a custom Yarn Yoshi in a similar way to the Skylanders Creators app, but I assume it's much harder to sew a specific pattern for a plush than it is to just 3D print things and it's not like it's the focus, but it would be cool

ashley

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
That guy from Superstar Saga.

I thought it's the barista that brews drinks out of special beans when you said "guy", because that's what comes to my mind when you mentioned this.

Thank you for reading.

Toadette and Bowser Jr. are very likely.

For the Mario enemies, it would be Shy Guy, Hammer Bro., Dry Bones, Magikoopa, Lakitu and Wiggler.

Still waiting on a Bowser jr Mario series amiibo.

Weasel said:
hopefully without clown car

that'd be nice
Yeah, Bowser Junior has definitely been extremely lazy. In Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash, his clown car plays tennis for him! That doesn't even count as Bowser Junior being playable!
250px-Bowser_Jr._-_MTUS.png

As for the Amiibo I want to see, I would be happy seeing
  • Birdo
  • Baby Mario
  • Baby Luigi (The user named after him would be proud)
  • Baby Peach
  • Toadette (Probably the only recurring Mario Party character without an Amiibo)
  • Pink Gold Peach (Hey, Nathaniel Bandy!)
  • Pauline
  • Mini Mario (Rumors say that Amiibo of them were actually planned by Nintendo, but a crazy ape stole all of them, which is a reference to something Donkey Kong did)
  • Honey Queen (lol)

I think Toadette and Shy Guy are probably the most likely candidates that I'd like to see. And Nabbit is a good idea, but I doubt he's a likely one.

How about Bloopers and Cheep Cheeps. And I may be pushing this, but what about Yoshis that are not green. And no, I don't mean the Yarn Yoshi types.

Toadette.

The only character in Star Rush to not have an amiibo, so Toadette fans are screwed for now.

Julia-BM said:
  • Baby Luigi (The user named after him would be proud)

Most certainly. I'd kill for a Baby Luigi amiibo because the largest figurine Baby Luigi has ever received is a 2.5 inch figure

I'd kill for a Swim Trunks Mario amiibo.

Or just a swimwear series in general. 8)

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Most certainly. I'd kill for a Baby Luigi amiibo
Of course, especially if Wario's the one holding it.

That would make it even better.

*grabs CSO: Particle Gun*

All right, I'm jacked up and good to go.

You must construct additional pylons.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I'd kill for a Swim Trunks Mario amiibo.

Am I the only person who is slightly disturbed by swimming trunks Mario?

BBQ Turtle said:
Am I the only person who is slightly disturbed by swimming trunks Mario?
Aww, he's not that bad. It could be worse.

Back