Author Topic: what genres of music do you like  (Read 460 times)

Baby Luigi

• You sure we shouldn't just panic? I mean, I think panic was invented for just this sort of situation!
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • With a Little L
    • View Profile
Re: what genres of music do you like
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2017, 03:17:51 PM »
I have most of their discography. My favorites are Rage your Dream, Move / Around the World, Move - Break Into the Night, Power Two, Speed Lover, Speed of Light, Let's Go, Come On, Speed Car, Looka Bomba, Go Beat Crazy. There's also a lot more I haven't listed.

I'm also a car person as well. I love cars. I like the Cars movie, I love car merchandise, and I enjoy drawing characters in the shape of cars. Embarrassingly, though, I've never actually seen the Initial D anime or read the manga. It's something I want to do at some point.
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

ForteReborn

• Goomba
  • The Cack Bat is here to stay!
    • View Profile
    • My Pixiv art page
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2017, 05:46:36 PM »
I have most of their discography. My favorites are Rage your Dream, Move / Around the World, Move - Break Into the Night, Power Two, Speed Lover, Speed of Light, Let's Go, Come On, Speed Car, Looka Bomba, Go Beat Crazy. There's also a lot more I haven't listed.

I'm also a car person as well. I love cars. I like the Cars movie, I love car merchandise, and I enjoy drawing characters in the shape of cars. Embarrassingly, though, I've never actually seen the Initial D anime or read the manga. It's something I want to do at some point.

I have quite a ton of good sample sets if you want some one day. Some are mixed together and I ended up learning new songs through those mixes.

&t=1218s

This is a good one to listen to, has quite a good amount of tunes that I enjoyed and found them.

Also, I collect diecast, go to shows and my dad did drag racing. I do a little stuff for cars here and there, also draw them to. I happen to like the C4 Corvette, and alike.

Baby Luigi

• You sure we shouldn't just panic? I mean, I think panic was invented for just this sort of situation!
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • With a Little L
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2017, 03:38:10 PM »
Haha, this is great, though all I have is Super Eurobeat 161-195. I'll also share this with LeftyGreenMario, my twin, who is also a Eurobeat fan.

Thanks for sharing!
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

Muntic0re

• Banned
  • Koopa Troopa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 06:16:14 AM »
I like alternative rock

Sacrilige

• Goomba
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 04:58:40 AM »