Forum level up thread

Mister Apple

Not Mr. Apple
This may already exist, but post here when you 'forum level up' (for want of a better term).
For example, going from goomba to koopa troopa.
I'm a hammer bro now. Yay!

Well, IIRC, I went from King Bowser to Dry Bowser when I returned. I'll post here again once my rank changes again.

does anyone actually focus on this though

i don't really pay attention to my post count and i definitely don't pay attention to other's either

The day I become Mushroom Attendant will be nice.

Trust me sis, it's not that cool.

Apparently, I'm a King Bowser rank. I never actually look at my information very much. I'm a little less than a thousand experience points posts from Dry Bowser rank.

I wish it would actually say your rank on your profile rather than just on your forum posts.

zJC9inj.png

DUUUUDE! Man f**k the King Bowser rank I'm still something like 800 posts away! From Dry Bowser rank.

Btw don't mind those cringey posts my 13 years self made. And also, wow, I thought I already spent I year, but still need to wait a few days tho.

koops, you can view the number of posts in your show stats page. it's a lot more simple than scrolling through pages of your posts

Yeah, but I'm used to that. Plus, it wasn't that hard, not like I scrolled for hours to get there. Thanks tho.

i dont care about my rank all that much, especially considering i have like 10,000 more posts to go before i get to the next one

I stopped levelling up as a forum user when I class-changed into Awards Committee to get Galeforce.

I said (bleep) the rank, of course I don't mean Bowser. And yes I needed to use that specific emoji that wasn't among the smileys.

levels should be based on how long you've been here

I suppose forum level ups happen more when you're new. I've got quite a few in however many weeks I've been here.

I've been stuck as a Donkey Kong for years and suffice to say, I didn't like it.

Back