How can I translate topic to another language

I want to know how can I translate the Mario Wiki to portuguese. There are many brazilians fans and they can't obtain knowlege if they don't speak english. Please, can any moderator help me?

===After Edition===

I want to create a new version of the wiki in PORTUGUESE, because I want to help the staff editing the wiki in portuguese, because I'm biligual.

You actually have to know Portuguese....I don't. I know only English, unfortunately.

DyeffersonAz said:
I want to create a new version of the wiki in PORTUGUESE, because I want to help the staff editing the wiki in portuguese, because I'm biligual.

While there's been some smack about it, I recommend starting on Gamepedia (the same site Zelda Wiki is currently hosted on). Works like how the Super Mario Wiki does here, and the staff there will always be willing to help with any issues.

Unless you have enough money to buy your own domain, in which case, do that instead :)

Alex95 said:
DyeffersonAz said:

While there's been some smack about it, I recommend starting on Gamepedia (the same site Zelda Wiki is currently hosted on). Works like how the Super Mario Wiki does here, and the staff there will always be willing to help with any issues.

Unless you have enough money to buy your own domain, in which case, do that instead :)
I asked for a wiki in the site, but I ever created a wiki before, I think they will not accept my suggestion :(

randomperson55 said:
You could make a wikia page

It wouldn't be as high quality as Mario wiki, but it would be better than nothing
I'm doing this by a free domain hosted by a free hosting site that I like. I installed media wiki at this and I'm working in it.

If you're serious about hosting a site, I wouldn't go for free hosting or free domains.

Back