DKCTF extras page

Koopa con Carne

call me Hot Lips, 'cause i'm a one-shot wonder
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne
I'm conceiving a page for all the extras in "Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze" in my sandbox. Basically I'm trying to include info on how to unlock images, soundtrack and dioramas in the game. But my main focus are the images, since they outnumber the other extras.

I decided to list them in tables and offer a description for each one, because IMO, that's what a respectable database looks like. Since many of them contain unused ideas, I'm creating this page as a sort of alternative to a "List of pre-release and unused content". (An actual page for that can also be found at the bottom of the sandbox.) I've written a good number of descriptions, but I'm asking myself if they're truly necessary. Some people might see them as filler, so I need some guidance on whether or not they are useful and I should continue. Advice regarding the formatting, content, and grammar would also be appreciated.

I plan to make a list of DKCR extras later on, if the current project is met with approval. Thank you for bearing with me! =o)

I don't see any problem with how you've set them up. I don't think the descriptions should go with the assumption every single element in a given image was actually proposed to appear in the game (for ex: the flamingos in the 2nd image) tho.

Okay, it's done. I'm still waiting for criticisms, before I fully create the page and it gets mercilessly edited :)

Or, if there are no major problems, I can create the page and let others directly make any necessary edits, like grammar, spelling, coherence... Just let me know! :P

Back