Mister Apple's Hideous Drawings

Mister Apple

Not Mr. Apple
I am not an artist, and am terrible at drawing.
Unfortunately, that hasn't stopped me trying, so I'll share the abominations I create with you wonderful people.
image.jpeg

That's actually not too bad, I've seen way worse who even made his body look like a bunch of sticks.

But seriously, it's cool. For the time being, you can use an image as reference, after a while, you will get used to drawing him, much how I got used to draw these.

Q4WEZ9kh.jpg

Image made by me.

Yeah, it would be cool if this thread lead to me actually being able to draw well in this style.

Yeah, that is hideous. The image is upside-down!

Not bad for a start, you have the basics there. When I first started drawing other characters, I traced over pictures like Mario or Link. Maybe try that and see where that gets ya :)

The image is upside down!
Is it? It looks normal to me.

Maybe try that and see where that gets ya :)
I refuse to do anything that will help me learn to draw. I will simply draw, and if getting better is a side effect, then that's good. :posh:

Monster said:
Mister Apple said:
The image is upside down!
Is it? It looks normal to me.
When I click to view the image directly from the URL it's right side up, but embedded here it's upside down.

Well... that's strange.

When I uploaded the image to Discord, the preview was upside-down, but everything looked fine after that.

Regardless, that's still a nice drawing of the best Mario character ever :D
Thank you!

image.jpeg

This actually doesn't look completely terrible, if I do say so myself.

image.jpeg

Me, except I don't actually own a t-shirt like that. This came before the Fawful drawing, but everything from here on out will be entirely chronological.

Are you drawing those upside down or..?

image.jpeg

This is so, so horrible, I love it. It's now upside-down, so see if that fixes things. Can you even tell who it's supposed to be?
Starlow, a.k.a. Tutorials:The Character.

image.jpeg

These get progressively worse. Also it's now back to rightside-up/upside-down.

I don't turn my head, I learn to read upside down :P

(but I'm guessing the issue is you're taking the photos upside down and something is automatically flipping it correctly wherever you upload it, but it doesn't work on embed so maybe try Imgur with its rotation feature?)

image.jpeg

I think I solved the upside-down problem!
Now if I could only solve the quality problem.

(For whatever reason, I can't get stuff to work, so there won't be an image today. But seriously, who cares?)

How come those Goombas inside the Goomba's eyes don't have Goombas in their eyes? Or do they?

Yesterday's drawing:
image.jpeg

Today's drawing:
image.jpeg

Link, that famous Mario character.

For a second I thought that was Tingle.

are you attempting some reverse psychology?

No. Just don't join the Discord, I don't want to deal with people.

Back