State a non-obvious fact about the above poster

Mister Apple

Not Mr. Apple
So, you have to say something about the above poster, but nothing obvious.
Obvious things include things that can be inferred from their very presence here (they like Mario games), or their avatar, signature, and name (someone called DaisyIsTehBest with a Daisy avatar and a signature saying 'All Hail Daisy' is a Daisy fan).
This means you might have to look around the forums a bit, or look at their profile,
Good luck!

Likes pears secretly

Argh that's now how it works, you're supposed to look at the forums! And anyway, I am completely open about my fondness for pears.
Likes the Final Fantasy series.

JohnRobert's 2951st post is his saying he doesn't like Swanky Kong. Directly quoted as "His voice is annoying. However, DK's new voice is also annoying IMO. I don't really hate the Kongs or dislike them or anything, I am just, here." The post was made a Marioverse thread entitled "Re: The Worst Kong" and was created in in January 17, 2013, at 01:39:59 PM server time.

Luigi 64 DD wants to be voiced by Julien Bardakoff.

In 2010, LeftyGreenMario hated Wii Party.
Mister Apple went to a Mindless Junk thread and posted random things that had nothing to do with what others were talking about(which reminds me of my past self).
Oops, well lesson learned there.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Luigi 64 DD wants to be voiced by Julien Bardakoff.
Who is this person you call Luigi 64 DD?

Mister Apple once made up a character called Robo-Fawful, although he was not known as Mister Apple at that time.

Mister Apple was once called Rpg gamer, exactly like that, but never was that name seen on this forum.

Shy Guy on Wheels used to be called "The Koopa Bro." on the Wiki and had a Boomerang Bro. icon in his signature.

Back