Introducing Picross Wiki!

ww97

Goomba
Introducing Picross Wiki! (built in wikia.)

picross.wikia.com

Most of the information is written on its main page. I am just looking for someone who likes wiki-editing, cuz I'm the sole person present there.

My ideal is joining NIWA someday, Hard Drop Tetris Wiki-alike.

Attention TPG!

Glad to see that you've found the right place to post this.

But in future, keep in mind there's no need to be so rude and impatient (calling me "your majesty" and demanding a response only a day after your message, when in fact we were working to make sure we gave you the best advice). If you are looking for editors, you might find that people aren't going to want to work with you when you don't treat them with respect. That's all.

Thanks. Count that as a joke, and a result of anger dismanagement, sorry (as then I was too annoyed by the CAPTCHAs while I was checking your activity :posh:). Thanks again.

out of curiosity, where did those captchas appear? ive never seen one when logged in before

I think they show for newer users. I remember having to go throw some captchas when sending messages when I first joined the forums (and it got frustrating when I couldn't get them right :P). After you've been a member for some time, they disappear I think. Sort of like the wiki's autoconfirmation.

Back