Author Topic: Koops' 'Shroom sections (Travel Guide, open for suggestions)  (Read 1300 times)

Czario

• Am I Russian or Italian, though?
  • Dry Bowser
  • Luigi 64DD
  • I play Tetris, I guess...?
    • View Profile
Re: Koops' 'Shroom sections (Travel Guide, open for suggestions)
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2018, 06:07:27 PM »
I notice that you didn't say users based on Grass-type Pokemon were not targeted, just Grass-type Pokemon. My friend, you would make a good lawyer. ;)

Isabelle

• Best girl. And dog. And definitely NOT deserving of the mostly *bleep* fanart she gets.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • The adorable, fluffy, 100% hug material Isabelle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2018, 11:07:42 PM »
Good thing I remembered to do this now.

Remember what? Putting a link, of course! Those nasty Ganondorfs been swarming around my house at night these days, gotta find a way to hold 'em down.

Issue 141: Buncha locations...

Since the issue is Smash themed, I decided to co-host this issue with five Nintendo characters of my choice. As you can see, ...

Those are my future mains when I get Smash. Hopefully on Christmas... enjoy, everyone!

(Can't believe I still might have to wait after Christmas man...)

Isabelle

• Best girl. And dog. And definitely NOT deserving of the mostly *bleep* fanart she gets.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • The adorable, fluffy, 100% hug material Isabelle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2019, 10:24:24 AM »
So...

Daily (not daily but I like having the word there) reminder that you can suggest a location to be visited and reviewed for this month's 'Shroom issue so I don't dwell on it myself until there's one day left like last time! Every suggestion may get considered, although if not, that must mean I'm not very documented on the location in qiestion, but it never hurts to try to suggest, you know!

Oh and a big thank you to all who read last issue for voting mine! It's the first time I dominate SOTM, so basically what I'm trying to say is... thanks for the time you put into reading my work!

Hooded Pitohui

• Aiming for More Succinct Expression
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Shy Guy
  • Two ways to live life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2019, 03:58:06 PM »
We've seen Koops brave the marketing tricks and spending sprees of Coconut Mall, but can he handle a true tourist trap? How would he do in The Fights! The Glory! The Hot Dogs! of Glitzville?

Alternatively, it might be nice to see you take it easy for a month, and check into Hotel Delfino at the lovely Sirena Beach, with all that entails...

Shy Guy on Wheels

• Definitely on Wheels
  • King Bowser
  • Octagon?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2019, 04:16:10 PM »
Why not visit Pi'illo Island? Explore the ancient ruins of Pi'illo Castle, enjoy the lush forest of Mushrise Park, go shopping in Wakeport, climb Mount Pajamaja, relax at Driftwood Shore, or experience the mysteries of Somnom Woods.

Oh, Dozing Sands? We might be working on that one still...

The DK Emoji IRL

• "His eyes look so supportive and soulfull" - somebody on Twitter
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
  • :dk:
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2019, 08:55:44 PM »
I don't know what you've done over the years, but consider Luigi's Mansion (either the one from the original or several from Dark Moon).

Greninja

• Water Ninja
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • Gren! Ninja!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2019, 09:34:29 AM »
DK's or Yoshi's island would be perfect.