The Official LINE Thread

Lord Bowser

listen
Banned User
so for those of you who don't know already. LINE is a messaging app that's hugely popular in asia, japan especially. they're known for their unique sets of animated stickers, and nintendo has taken advantage of this by making some of their own.

they've made some general mario ones, 8 bit mario ones, and mario kart ones.

nintendo has also made kinopio-kun, a bot account with an avatar of a green toad. the bot gives you images based on what you message it, ranging from calendars to wallpapers, all of them featuring him. my favorite is this one;
YhXWywb.jpg

in addition to all of the mario stuff, nintendo has also made sticker sets for kirby, animal crossing, fire emblem, and pokemon (plenty of pokemon ones). they're all really cute looking, and it's nice to see high-quality animated 2d art. this thread is meant to discuss them and/or gush over them all.

give me more bowsers
MK8-Line-Bowser-Fire.gif

PLEASE LINE AND NINTENDO
Sad_Bowser_-_Super_Mario_Sticker.gif

I'll hope in. I need more official Rosalina 2d art. The more the merrier.

Though i guess i could make more myself.

YsWpCMd.gif

Serious_Rosalina_-_Super_Mario_Sticker.gif

https://sdl-stickershop.line.naver.jp/stickershop/v1/sticker/11088085/android/sticker.png

They also have some good Kirby ones!

And still no Daisy...

It's times like these I wish Nintendo had a real "Enquiries" section.

ArchagentEverlasting said:
https://sdl-stickershop.line.naver.jp/stickershop/v1/sticker/11088085/android/sticker.png

They also have some good Kirby ones!
They're adorbs. Can anyone extract those too, if that's not done already? They'll make for good reaction images too.

At least Baby Mario is there........

Well come on, Baby Luigi exists you know. :/

Reminds me of Dr Wily at the end of every Megaman game.

Wilybegging.gif

Lord Bowser said:
fire emblem

The Fire Emblem chibis are pretty cool. I'm just glad they decided to include Ike in the midst (or Mist har har, Fire Emblem joke) of all the Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Fates stuff.

sticker.png;compress=true

I also like how all of the karts shown in the Mario Kart stickers are the Pipe Frame, which is my favorite kart because nostalgia.

What property the Luigi waving image has that makes it difficult to convert to animated image?

Nintendo still refuses to make an Official 2D artwork of Peach with her main dress and a ponytail...

MK8-Line-Peach-Star.gif

Swiftie_Luma said:
Nintendo still refuses to make an Official 2D artwork of Peach with her main dress and a ponytail...

MK8-Line-Peach-Star.gif

That's just nitpicking...We have yet to see a 2D GIF of Princess Daisy.

Weasel said:
memoryman3 said:
That's just nitpicking...We have yet to see a 2D GIF of Bowser Jr.

i know tell me about it

Yeah, we didn't even get 2D art of him on his clown car for Mario Kart 8...guess it went to the Inkling instead.

I like the cutesy Toad art.

memoryman3 said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

MK8-Line-Peach-Star.gif

That's just nitpicking...We have yet to see a 2D GIF of Princess Daisy.

you would have to be the LAST person to call me out on nitpicking tbh.

Way to look at a gift horse in the mouth.

These people took so much time and effort to make these cute little pictures complete with original poses AND animated too and they even play a cute little sound and the first some of you guys do is complain.

I'm simply not a fan of how Mario has eight different pictures in a line of 24 pictures, especially in a game it's referring to that has 36 playable characters.

Not enough Luigi tbh there's been like three of them, and one isn't even animated.

Otherwise though these are pretty cool, seen some before but it's nice to have them all in one place.

Admittedly, I am complaining, but I can't really find myself disliking these either. They're cute and I'm glad LINE made these things, and they made my sister really happy, so I'm happy.

It's just that, well, I wish there was more....interesting characters.

Baby Luigi said:
Admittedly, I am complaining, but I can't really find myself disliking these either. They're cute and I'm glad LINE made these things, and they made my sister really happy, so I'm happy.

It's just that, well, I wish there was more....interesting characters.

I wish there were more karts and bikes involved too...

The game has over 40 of them.

Back