Why not?

AintMyFault

Hey Beeshes
So this is a game in which someone writes non emojis and the next person guesses.
EXAMPLE:

urmumsy: :-X :mario:

ermegurdplesstahp: Shut Up Mario

:waluigi: :lol:

JakePaulerDissTrack: Waluigi Made A Joke

:wario:

SsssssssssssssS: Wario

A person walks down the street wearing sunglasses. "SUNGLASSES! That's so painfully retro, it hurts!" A crowd gathers around him. Some just laugh, but one guy in particular feels the need to display his smug superiority by going "Ha ha, what a loser, I would never be caught dead wearing a style so outdated". He rolls his eyes in amusement, oblivious of the emptiness in his own life.

He walks on, home, to his crappy one-room apartment that he shares with no one but the roaches living under his broken fridge. He sighs, and sinks into his armchair, old and stained over years of being sat on by a person with no life whatsoever. A wasteful existence that amounts to nothing. A silent tear is wept. For deep down the man realizes that what he felt for the sunglasses man today was not smug superiority. It was envy. The expectations of society weighted upon him, oppressed and suffocated him like an unfeeling vice. A shackle made from his own inhibitions and insecurity. He wanted to wear those sunglasses, to express himself without restraint, to shout out to the world who he really was, and not care about what the world shouted back at him. To finally be free. "I want to be me", he whispered to himself.

But that was impossible. For he, sitting there in his dirty chair, had spent so much time denying his true self, that his true self no longer existed. He looked deep inside himself, and looking back at him was...

...nothing.

"Oh well", he rolled his eyes once more, "but at least I don't wear sunglasses in public". :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi:

Back