Funniest moments in video games.

Koops

Agony
Pronouns
He/They
MarioWiki
ManKoops
Video games. Funny moments. Understood? Ok, post the funniest moments you have experienced in a video game. It could be wether a simple plot point that makes you laugh, or a glitch you accidentally did, or anything else funny.

For me, the funniest things I've seen in any video game I've played are first of all, Master Kohga, like the entirety of the time he appears on the screen makes you laugh, and we also have, in my opinion, Bowser himself in SPM, even with that game not having as good as a dialogue than the other two games.

I can think of two off the top of my head.
After the final battle of Super Mario 3D Land, when Bowser's falling dramatically and roaring-- and suddenly a rock hits him on the head.
In Super Paper Mario when, if you refuse to take on the quest to defeat Count Bleck every time you're asked, Merlon will say something like "Then all worlds are doomed..." than you get Game Over. It was funny to me because getting Game Over from that was so unexpected.

In Mario Party 6, Daisy was about to get a Ztar in Castaway Bay, but Wario beat her to it by choosing to use the raft thing.

When they decided to give Bubsy another game.

Back