Rosalina vs. Peach who would win a battle?

Jourdon

Goomba
There are disagreements about this since they are both magic wielding princesses. But looking at their powers, not counting Smash, who would really win? And explain why. :rosalina: :peach:

the one in the dress

Umm lol? Which disagreements?

Rosalina wins by a mile and 1000 more.

also lol , if you disregard Smash you are basically leaving Peach useless as a fighter.

Depends on what kind of battle it is really:
Full-on battle royale: Rosalina
Bake off: Peach
Anything magic or power related: Rosalina
Any kind of sports match: Peach

And anything else would be opinionated I suppose.

Peach and Rosalina have much of the same abilities. In Super Mario 3D World, they can both use jumping abilities and make use of power-ups.

Unique to Peach are some healing abilities and athletic moves. She can heal herself and her allies, and she's not afraid to get up close and personal. She can also sprout wings and fly (File:MSC Peach's Mega Strike in action.png) and pull Bob-ombs out of nowhere.

Rosalina is more mystical. She can teleport, create barriers, manipulate gravity, etc. When all else fails, she can create black holes or ram opponents with her Comet Observatory.

In a physical fight, going to give that to Rosalina.

All their powers are vague and whenever they are playable in anything that isn't smash their abilities are exactly the same.

Though I'd argue Peach has demonstrated more than Rosalina, at least in terms of Mario games like SMRPG or Super Princess Peach

Mcmadness said:
All their powers are vague and whenever they are playable in anything that isn't smash their abilities are exactly the same.

Though I'd argue Peach has demonstrated more than Rosalina, at least in terms of Mario games like SMRPG or Super Princess Peach

Ehhh , Rosalina just casually reset the whole universe in SMG.

pretty sure she's all right againts someone who barely defends herself.

Peach would just get kidnapped before this battle would even begin.

Swiftie_Luma said:
I'd say the universe resetting was more because of the Luma's efforts or the giant black hole/supernova thing that happened.

Anyway, I'd say Peach would win. She has more fighting and sports experience than Rosalina. Rosalina also doesn't really seem like a 'fighter' from her presentation and role in the Galaxy games.

Swiftie_Luma said:

pretty sure she's all right againts someone who barely defends herself.

No, the Lumas did since thats their job.

what if they're both CPUs?

If it's a cook-off, I'm sure everyone will win.

Rosalina is more than likely tough enough to avoid being kidnapped. Peach is always the damsel magnet.

It's not Peach's fault she bakes such awesome cake that Bowser would sacrifice Koopa lives just to get a taste of that strawberry-flavored perfection.

LeftyGreenMario said:
It's not Peach's fault she bakes such awesome cake that Bowser would sacrifice Koopa lives just to get a taste of that strawberry-flavored perfection.

With a statement like that, you'd often wonder why Bowser's minions still follow his commands. And since Rosalina never gets kidnapped, if anyone wants any tasty treats, they can just call her number.

Because the minions are complete loyal morons who even mindlessly walk off cliffs.

And everyone knows that cake is better than Star Bits anyway.

Back