Favorite homemade food?

I love my dad's pasta, and my lentil soup.

By the way, the "general discussion" board pertains strictly to conversations concerning the MarioWiki community. Next time, you'd want to make this sort of thread in the "off-subject discussion" board.

My future mother in law makes the best rellenos de papa (potato balls) I've ever tasted and her deep fried cheese dog tortillas are to die for. I also like my pizza filled pastelillos (they're like latino version of calzones i think) they're really fun and easy to make too.

I enjoy having my cheese and onion triangles, and making and eating a lasagna too.

Princess Zelda said:
My mom's Spaghetti
70962537-899f-403d-9836-010f7505e0a4.jpg

Personally, I love hamburgers. My dad makes them really well (not like as in well done, but well as in properly made and delicious).

We cook so many things at home that I can't exactly keep track of my absolute favorite.

I guess my cooked chicken nuggets will be the best food for me.

This, is called the Mario Boards for a reason. I recall once my mom has bought veggie patty from the market, she made burgers with it, it was absolutely delicious. Although she doesn't make it anymore, so I will say Pasta, with pesto to be precise. But I also like it with tomato sauce.

I love cooking. Since 18 years I live alone so I have a lot of experience in it. I like healthy food so I got a multicooker . It saves space in the kitchen and the most important my time. My favorite meal is beef fettuccine.
0x400.jpg
_8DS1852_Small.png

Mum's roast lamb and sausage rolls are wonderful

Recently got a crock pot and have been trying out some stuff with that. Made really amazing chicken curry the other week and it's definitely up there as one of the best meals I've made.

my mom's peach cobbler is just heavenly
and my dad likes to cook pasta a lot, and that's always a treat

My dad's pizza and my grandmother's chicken alfredo are my personal favorites, as well as my other grandmother's egg salad that she used to make in Maine.

Ninelevendo said:
My Dad's Chicken Carbonara is , it's got cream and bacon and everything.
True Italian carbonara doesn't use cream. ;) It uses the yolk of an egg with Parmesan cheese instead. I'd love to know the history of how we Australians adopted cream for it.

Sidon said:
Mum's roast lamb and sausage rolls are wonderful

Recently got a crock pot and have been trying out some stuff with that. Made really amazing chicken curry the other week and it's definitely up there as one of the best meals I've made.

Made lamb shanks in the crock pot last weekend and oh man the smell went through the house; it was so heavenly

Pasta of all forms is good. Tomato sauce, cheese, and/or vegetables is always good but I also enjoy pasta with either ketchup or tuna and peas

Also pad thai. It's like the asian version of pizza because it's customizable, besides the noodle and vegetable base you can add almost anything to it. Good stuff :boshi:

When I have homemade mexican food, my favorite combination of taco toppings is: Red Beans, Meat Strips, Rice, Lettuce, and of course, hot sauce.

I also like empanadas. I sometimes make them myself. And also curry (Which a Mario Curry commercial inspired to eat)

Back