Special Issue 123

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
HI, everyone! Our yearly summer special issue has just been released! I want to congratulate our writers because almost all sections in the issue are following the theme, which is none other than :wario: himself. This issue is the product of hard work by all of our writers and staff members so we hope you enjoy it! Oh, and we have some sweet special backgrounds courtesy of Edo!

Section of the Month in my first month?! Thank you all so much! I hoped to make Challenger Approaching! as likable and fun to read as possible, and its extremely satisfying to know that you all liked it! I plan upon developing my writing skills and my formatting further, to make it as great as I possibly can, so please continue to give me feedback and thoughts in this thread. Thank you all again. I'm incredibly honored. ;D

PangolinFreak said:
"Tracks included "Money Money (Makes My Pockets Happy)", and "A Rich Man's (Otherwise Known As Me) World"."

Yoshi876 I will love you forever if you intentionally made those ABBA references.
Of course I did :P

Lakituthequick said:
Second in Staff SotM, nice, thanks! :D

Also,
shroom123aawut.png

:koopa:
Apologies, my fault. I barely had internet for that week, so getting everything done was a bit of rush. Fixed it now.

Back