Bowser is dead in New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

I just talk about in the New Super Mario Bros. Wii after ending credits, I see in World 8-Bowser's Castle (New Super Mario Bros. Wii), then I see the image and the I search the video about "new super mario bros. wii credits". It looks like Bowser, Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings about to crushed by Bowser's Castle and killed. and then it don't show if they crushed and after the castle moving then instantly turn into black screen, and the Bowser sound I heard.

Why did you post that in forum games? This is a head canon, so it has its place in the Marioverse. Also, Bowser and the Koopalinga have had worse accidents, which none of them is permanent death, they always come back.

I don't know why this thread was made, but if Bowser can survive lava, he can surely survive a collapsing castle.

Yeah, Bowser was dead in New Mario Brothers for the Nintendo Wii. If you can see closely, you can see that the castle will come down and it crush bowser and it also crush the little bowsers. They are only there as spooky ghosts in later games. Like this if you cry everytime.

If he can survive being dunked into lava countless times and being flung right into the sun, i'm sure he has more than enough plot armor to protect himself from a collapsing castle.

Since in both New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario 3D Land both Dry Bowser and Bowser are featured, but in the credits it is clearly shown that Bowser has not been dried up by the lava, this means that Bowser was just fed up and asked Dry Bowser to replace him for a while, using the lava as a way to make the exchange while unseen. Bowser Jr.'s magic was simple teleport magic that sent Dry Bowser where Bowser was gone (read: obviously on vacation) and sent Bowser back. This is also why he was pretty angry in the final fight.

And that's why Dry Bowser and Bowser appear separately, and that Mario is too stupid to notice.

Magikrazy said:
Yeah, Bowser was dead in New Mario Brothers for the Nintendo Wii. If you can see closely, you can see that the castle will come down and it crush bowser and it also crush the little bowsers. They are only there as spooky ghosts in later games. Like this if you cry everytime.

i dont think ive ever laughed this much at a post in marioverse.

They could literally show his head getting cleaved off by a guillotine and he'd be back in the next game.

Plumber Peach said:
Why did you post that in forum games? This is a head canon, so it has its place in the Marioverse. Also, Bowser and the Koopalinga have had worse accidents, which none of them is permanent death, they always come back.
Why instantly turn into black screen after the castle starts moving?

I can't believe Bowser is fucking dead.

RIP Bowser. You'll be missed until the next time you appear.

[quote author=Music Video 123]
Why instantly turn into black screen after the castle starts moving?
[/quote]

...I have no idea, honestly. We've seen Bowser fall into lava, get blown up, sucked into a black hole, and many other gruesome but comedically done means. Even if we did see the castle fall on them, he'd be back in the next game, anyway.

Back