Author Topic: Kirby: Star Allies  (Read 8128 times)

Moldomré: The Crossover Episode

• I definitely know how to draw Koops!...it's just that I've never gotten around to it...right?
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
  • The local Pink Yoshi Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
Re: Kirby: Star Allies
« Reply #160 on: January 02, 2019, 01:45:06 PM »
Oh, btw.

I got this game.

It's pretty terrific.
But I'm also sad...I had a team consisting of Kirby with Pole, King Dedede, Susie, and the floaty electric mage thing (I dunno what it's called).
Then they were all crushed to bits between rocks.
I hate rising pillars.

Twitter | Ask Thread | Luigi64DD, LeftyGreenMario, and BabyLuigiOnFire | Moldomré and Toadgamer in the avatar

Koops

• Big dumbass furry who is actually a realist and knows that whatever crush he gets it's never gonna be the one.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Yo
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 02, 2019, 03:41:26 PM »
Don't worry, you'll be able to get used to that.

Oh wait, *bleep* I still haven't beaten the game.

Blame that on Smash.

MnSG

• Shine Sprite
  • Cosmic Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2019, 11:37:16 PM »
I got the game over a week ago, and completed the story a few days ago. I also recently completed my first Guest Star ???? Star Allies Go! playthrough as Chef Kawasaki.

On a side note, while checking out the different Dream Friends, it seems that Daroach is rather effective at using long-ranged assaults against enemies.

YoshiFlutterJump

• The Flying Yoshi
  • Shine Sprite
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 10, 2019, 01:50:30 PM »
Shinya Kumazaki, the chief director of Kirby Star Allies (and all mainline Kirby games since Super Star Ultra), was recently interviewed by Kotaku.  There's some pretty interesting information there; you can check out the interview here.

It seems that Prince Fluff, Claycia, Elline, and Galacta Knight were considered to be Dream Friends before they decided to keep spinoff-exclusive characters out of it (and in Galacta Knight's case, he wasn't significant enough in any of his games to make the cut).  It also seems that they were originally planning on adding new levels to Story Mode before deciding to create Heroes in Another Dimension instead.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 01:54:12 PM by Dream Stone Spirit »