Schedule of Upcoming Nintendo Games

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Hey guys!

I made a quick timeline/schedule of the big upcoming Nintendo titles, just so it's a bit easier to tell when everything's coming out and so you can plan your wallets accordingly. Mine's already dead. Thanks, Nintendo.

Will probably clean this up in a little bit, but here's a rough start. Will try to update this as time goes on!

Title:Platform:Release Date:
ArmsSwitchOUT!
Ever Oasis3DSOUT!
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC: The Master TrialsWii U / SwitchJune 30, 2017
Splatoon 2SwitchJuly 21, 2017
Hey! Pikmin3DSJuly 28, 2017
Miitopia3DSJuly 28, 2017
Sonic ManiaSwitch / Windows / PS4 / Xbox OneAugust 15, 2017
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom BattleSwitchAugust 29, 2017
Metroid: Samus Returns3DSSeptember 15, 2017
Pokemon Gold and Silver3DS Virtual ConsoleSeptember 22, 2017
Pokken Tournament DXSwitchSeptember 22, 2017
Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic EditionSNES ClassicSeptember 29, 2017
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions3DSOctober 6, 2017
Super Mario OdysseySwitchOctober 27, 2017
Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon3DSNovember 17, 2017
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth3DSQ3 2017
Fire Emblem WarriorsSwitch / New Nintendo 3DSQ3/Q4 2017
Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy3DSQ3/Q4 2017
Rocket LeagueSwitch / OS X / LinuxQ4 2017
Sonic ForcesSwitch / Windows / PS4 / Xbox OneQ4 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2SwitchQ4 2017
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC: The Champions' BalladWii U / SwitchLate 2017
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology3DSQ1 2018
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux3DSQ1 2018
Fire EmblemSwitch2018
KirbySwitch2018
Metroid Prime 4Switch2018
Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido3DS2018
YoshiSwitch2018
PokemonSwitchMid-2018

Arms (Switch): June 16, 2017
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC: The Master Trials (Wii U / Switch): June 30, 2017
Splatoon 2 (Switch): July 21, 2017
Sonic Mania (Switch / Windows / PS4 / Xbox One): August 15, 2017
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch): August 29, 2017
Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS): September 15, 2017
Pokemon Gold and Silver (3DS Virtual Console): September 22nd, 2017
Pokken Tournament DX (Switch): September 22, 2017
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (3DS): October 10, 2017
Super Mario Odyssey (Switch): October 27, 2017
Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (3DS): November 17, 2017
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth (3DS): Q3 2017
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch / New Nintendo 3DS): Q3/Q4 2017
Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy (3DS): Q3/Q4 2017
Rocket League (Switch, OS X, Linux): Q4 2017
Sonic Forces (Switch / Windows / PS4 / Xbox One): Q4 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch): Q4 2017
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC: The Champions' Ballad (Wii U / Switch): Late 2017
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology (3DS): Q1 2018
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux (3DS): Q1 2018
Fire Emblem (Switch): 2018
Kirby (Switch): 2018
Metroid Prime 4 (Switch): 2018
Yoshi (Switch): 2018
Pokemon (Switch): Mid-2018

I want the Yoshi game earlier though :(

Also like I said in Discord October 27 is too far away.

George Costanza said:
I want the Yoshi game earlier though :(

Also like I said in Discord October 27 is too far away.
"a delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is fucking stupid, i aint paying for that shit, you know what i'm saying? gotta take your time with that shit, man. You come in here with some Sonic 06-ass, ET for Atari-ass, Yooka-Laylee-ass piece of crap
and I'm-a give you one of these ✋, and then im-a give you one of these ." -Shigeru Miyazaki, creator of wii music, 1951

Late, but updated with the release of Arms, added everyone's favorite video game ever, Sushi Striker, and made the table pretty since when I posted this topic :birdo:

I was gonna say I can't be hyped about Etrian Odyssey V but I just looked it up and holy shit someones actually bringing it over and it's not taking an extra 8 months.

I've seen a couple of commercials for Ever Oasis, but I swear that there's next to no information about it online. It has a pretty palette, but I know nothing about it. I'm surprised that it's releasing in just a few days.

Yoshi the SSM said:
Minor detail, but Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions releases on the 6th of October, not the 10th.

Fixed that, thank you! Sorry about that C:

Time Turner said:
I've seen a couple of commercials for Ever Oasis, but I swear that there's next to no information about it online. It has a pretty palette, but I know nothing about it. I'm surprised that it's releasing in just a few days.

It's made by the guy who made secret of mana (but doesn't look anywhere near as good as that) that's all Information you need probably

Just a heads up: Ever Oasis was officially released worldwide (except for Japan, they have to wait a little bit longer) yesterday for the 3DS!

Smasher asked for me to add the SNES Classic and which I did and that is now the second time she has suggested me to add something and therefore I am banning her from this thread and my life for the rest of time

I'll make sure I'm the one who points out all new additions for now on

I was getting curious about Ever Oasis but when I checked it was out of stock, I'm a little surprised but now it's like an extra $15 to get it elsewhere. boo. Guess I'll pass on it.

I think that Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon Switch still doesn't have a solid 2018 release.

As for Pokemon if it's Gen 8 (new hardware=new gen), it would be too soon for a mid-2018 release. Possibly a Late 2018/2019 release.

You can put those two games TBD for now, OP.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC: The Master Trials, Splatoon 2, Hey! Pikmin, and Miitopia are all out now. So, perhaps you should update it if you have time, Packy.

Back