Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga 3DS remake with a new mode starring Captain Goomba and Bowser's minions. Release date is October 6, 2017

MLSS%2BBM_Box_NA.png

M%26LSS%2BBM_Group_Image_2.jpg

M%26LSS%2BBM_Group_Image.jpg

M%26LSS%2BBM_Mario_%26_Luigi.png

MLSSBM-_Minions.png

MLSSBM1.jpeg

MLSSBM5.jpeg

MLSSBM7.jpeg

MLSSBM6.jpeg

MLSSBM9.png

MLSSBM3.jpeg

MLSSBM4.jpeg

MLSSBM2.jpeg

MLSSBM8.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI54_yxpwkY

60 FPS even

I have Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and I am excited for this game. Would be interesting to see Bowser's Minions story (as those that played a game know what happen).
Bowletta
Anyways, updated graphics plus added stuff makes this game a little better than the original.

I'm not entirely sure how much I'd enjoy the new mode gameplay-wise, but we'll see. I'll still play it but I hope it's not required in the main story.

Man this game looks terrific; seems to be that they're bringing over some of the good things from the new games too, plus Koopalings for Minions. So many games this year I want to buy.

I HAVE AN ULTRA NEED
I can't wait to replay this old classic with fresh new graphics.
I can't believe this is actually getting a remake!!!! ahhhhhhhh i've waited 14 years for this

Hobbes said:
I loved the Superstar Saga art style :'(
but but the toads looked really weird in the original

A lot of things looked weird in the original.

They had some bizarre ass hammer bros.

Different wasn't always better.

For example I'm glad they got rid of Bowser's crappy over world sprite.

Updated the OP with screenshots, logo and artwork.

Also, minor nitpick but I think Fawful's updated sprite looks weird.

Alex95 said:
Another group art just surfaced. Can't wait to play this, but my money will probably go toward the Switch and Odyssey. If I can't get those, then yeah, this :)

M%26LSS%2BBM_Group_Image_2.jpg
.....This is....(I'm sorry to use this overused word but).....EPIC

Why does Fawful have no legs tho?

He chewed them off with extreme fury.

Dang, I just bought the original on Virtual Console a few months ago and I'm not very far in it. Now what do I do?

I hope this means we get a Partners in Time remake down the line. I would TOTALLY LOVE TO SEE THAT.

I would actually like a remake of that more than SSS personally since that one had more things I feel could be ironed out and improved/expanded upon.

MAYBE GET A BABY MARIO AND BABY LUIGI SIDE-GAME OUT OF THAT LIKE BOWSER'S MINIONS!!!!!???!?!?

I'm okay with Superstar Saga's ugly sprites being replaced with the superior Dream Team style. In my opinion.

Hopefully, the Bros. Attacks won't be as convoluted to use.

Baby Luigi said:
MAYBE GET A BABY MARIO AND BABY LUIGI SIDE-GAME OUT OF THAT LIKE BOWSER'S MINIONS!!!!!???!?!?

Unlikely, they are still part of the main plot so it would be some side story other character thing.

Back