What would you do if?

Koops

Agony
Pronouns
He/They
MarioWiki
ManKoops
So, instead of that other thread I don't want to talk about, I made that one.

Here, you must propose a situation, asking "What would you do if you were in this situation?" Then the next user will say something like "I would do this." Let me propose one situation now.

What would you do if you were stuck between two treasure chests that if you open one of them, you can't open the other?

I would move Link and have him open one, hoping that it's the right one. Why Link? Because that scenario sounds exactly like certain minigames in the Zelda series.

What would you do if you were on the Super Mario Boards and you saw a thread asking you what you would do in a certain situation?

I'd answer the newest question, then ask about a new situation.

What would you do if you could add any character to Mario Kart?

Add Kamek after way too long.

What would you do if you were 5 feet/meters taller than you are now?

I would be called Paul Bunyan. Not really, but I won't be able to live in my house I am living in right now.

If your mom was kidnapped by Bowser, what would you do?

I'll borrow the ISS if you ever accept that and go rescue her.

What would you do if you were to have big teeth?

Probably just shrug it off. Petey Piranha isn't my favorite character, but I don't hate him either.

What would you do if you woke up and Mario and Luigi were standing right next to your bed?

Quick! Ask for autographs!

What would you do if You find a timed bomb in your bowl of cereal?

If it is small, I will let it explode my back yard. If it is big, I will have someone drive it out of town and hope they can make it back. I am not able to drive myself, even though I am 20 going on 21 in October of this year (2017).

By the way, what would you do if you were 21? (Edit: don't answer if you are 21-31 already.)

Vote and get my driver's license.

What would you do if you could fly?

Most certainly not look down.

What would you do if I was at your front door?

I wouldn't realize it was you so I'd ignore it.

What would you do if you were blind for a day?

Stay home and listen to music all day.

What would you do if you had to go get a haircut after you got attached to your hair so much you don't want to cut it?

Probably wait for it to come back in. Funny you should say that, I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow :P

What would you do if your favorite character showed up at your front door?

George Costanza said:
Probably wait for it to come back in. Funny you should say that, I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow :P
I got mine today.

To answer, I, Daniel, will give Red Yoshi any fruit I have available.

What would you do if you saw Peach and Bowser actually married?

Wait until the next game to see if it's still canon. What happens next depends on if it's canon or not.

What would you do if you could go to E3?

Damn that's a hard one.
I would just wear a special Mario or Star Wars shirt, go to E3, kiss the girl previewing Bowser's Minions, get kicked out for unauthorized access, and go home yeah.
Too bad E3 is done. (Is there a post limit for this site?)

What would you do if you woke up to Lemmy playing VGs in your living room?

Take a picture with him, play video games with him for ages, not tell my brother for a few weeks and then show him the picture to be mean because he loves Lemmy.

What would you do if you found a Mega Mushroom?

Come flailing your arms in all directions even though you know it's not the best idea.

What would you do if you were trapped in your house in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?

Take it, what else would I do?

What would you do if you woke up one day and you had the power to fly?

Back