bowser is the queen

tardograd2

Cheep Cheep
this is a theory about koopa culture. I think that koopas are eusocial. bowser is the queen, bowser's brother, bowser jr and the koopalings are the backup queens, the throwing koopas are soldiers and the other koopas are workers.

How can Bowser's brothers be back-up queens? They should be back-up kings.

Tiff said:
So the theory is that the Koopas are insects?
they're dinosaurs

So the theory is... there is no theory? If you read the article it states that the Koopa's would have to be insects, but you're saying their dinosaurs. I'm completely confused right now.

It is better in my opinion to have posted that in Post any random thought on your mind.

Tiff said:
So the theory is... there is no theory? If you read the article it states that the Koopa's would have to be insects, but you're saying their dinosaurs. I'm completely confused right now.
In the OP, I said that koopas are eusocial. I didn't mention any clade at all. Eusociality isn't even rescricted to insecta.
Dinosaurs evolving eusociality is no more far fetched than a fat guy jumping 3x further than the world's best jumper.

Gyne is the primary reproductive female caste of social insects
For Bowser to be a Gyne, he would have to be a female insect according to the above quote

tardograd2 said:
Dinosaurs evolving eusociality is no more far fetched than a fat guy jumping 3x further than the world's best jumper.
That's as far fetched as you can get.

Tiff said:
Gyne is the primary reproductive female caste of social insects
For Bowser to be a Gyne, he would have to be a female insect according to the above quote
first, why did you highlight 'female', and second, I was saying that bowser is the dinosaur equivalient of a gyne

Bowser is neither a queen, a dinosaur, or an insect.

I think what he's trying to say is that Bowser's kingdom has a hierarchy similar to that of a Gyne. I think.

Maybe. But koopa troopas are not the only species that all look alike.

Plumber Peach said:

They don't even look alike considering how stuff like Lakitus and Spinies are apart of the same group.

Mcmadness said:
Plumber Peach said:

They don't even look alike considering how stuff like Lakitus and Spinies are apart of the same group.

Do take in consideration that I said koopa troopa, the one whose shell you kick. The other sub-species are just annoying their story I guess.

Queen Candy said:
His mustache hairs are actually tiny tentacles.

> "This has to be a thing."

> Googles: "mario octopus"

> Finds:
eO1tqwfbaZ.png

> "I'm oddly satisfied."

Contrary to popular belief, Mario's not made of chocolate, strawberry, raspberry, butterscotch, Oreo, pistachio, spumoni, birthday cake, rocky road, mint, or even the amazing Wild ‘n Reckless Sherbet and is only 1/3 Neapolitan.

Mcmadness said:
Bowser is not a dinosaur.
so, is he a basal crocodile?

He's a mutant fire-breathing turtle, that's what he was and what he will always be.

It's only a matter of time before this turns into another gender debate

I don't know what you mean by "Queen", but he is called King Koopa, so I don't understand how he can be the Queen.

Are you saying they're like those frogs that can change their gender to ensure survival? Help me out here, I'm confused.

Back