Dragon Ball FighterZ (3v3 DBZ fighting game from ArcSystems)

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
VcoAAdMdvp0dCs0J096ttMJzV2plO-MFhkOxqFd6cTc.jpg

Confirmed this morning. This new Dragon Ball game incorporates Marvel vs. Capcom style gameplay into a game that is said to be getting the "Guilty Gear Xrd" treatment.

Basically what this means is an actual competitive Dragon Ball game. Seeing something like this at EVO would be wild. Characters and stages listed below.

Characters:
-Goku
-Vegeta
-Young Gohan
-Freeza
-Perfect Cell
-Majin Buu
-Future Trunks
-Piccolo
-Krillin
-Goku Blue
-Vegeta Blue
-Android 16
-Android 18 (with 17)
-Yamcha
-Tenshinhan (with Chiaotzu)
-Nappa (with Saibamen)
-Captain Ginyu (with Ginyu Force)
-Gotenks
-Ultimate Gohan
-Kid Buu
-Beerus
-Hit
-Goku Black Rosé (with Zamasu)
-Majin Android 21
-Broly
-Bardock
-Merged Zamasu
-Vegetto Blue
-Goku (Base)
-Vegeta (Base)
-Cooler
-Android 17
-Jiren
-Videl (with Great Saiyaman)
-Broly DBS
-Gogeta Blue

Stages:
-World Tournament Arena
-Namek
-Destroyed Namek
-Cell Games Arena
-Rocky Field (Noon, Evening)
-West City
-West City (Destroyed)
-Wasteland
-Land of the Kais
-Space
-Islands
-Cavern
-Galactic Arena

Re: New 3v3 Dragon Ball fighting game from Guilty Gear devs

Aw damn, hoping this would be announced for the Switch being how Bandai Namco has been friendly with Nintendo over things like helping with Smash and they're porting Xenoblade 2 to the Switch as well. Because a new mainly fighting game DBZ game would be awesome (Xenoblade games being half RPG after all)

Maybe there's a chance they get it on there later. But a bit of a shame that's not in the initial report.

Re: New 3v3 Dragon Ball fighting game from Guilty Gear devs

I hope we get some info on this at E3. I NEED SOME GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!

I just watched a bunch of scenes from the story mode, and the dialogue in this game is brilliant.

Like, there needs to be more of this. Just all the characters exchanging banter and talking shit about each other.

Yeah I've seen some stuff, it looks good.

I'm not buying it but it'll be nice to watch from time to time.

It's finally coming to the Switch! (I did happen to get a PS4 since my post here, but I held off on getting it on the off chance that maybe it would come to the Switch and it has. So yay)

wmgqlMH.jpg

From display leaks from E3 (And they've been confirmed by reputable sources)

Cool! My brother got the game for PS4 and I don't have switch so I'll probably stick with the PS4 version. Besides, playing a high level technical fighter on a joycon sounds awful.

In other news, Vegetto Blue and Fused Zamasu has dropped. The datamined DLC list is all but confirmed.

Expect base form Goku and Vegeta, DBS 17, and Cooler in the coming months.

This game is out tomorrow on Switch! (Though for me I'll start playing it a bit right at midnight since I have it preloaded)

Pretty excited ^^

Back