Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
They
MarioWiki
Roserade
I don't why this one is messing me up so much. I've seen news headlines about other bombings, but this one just... I might throw up. I can't fathom how much fear there must be right now, nor can I fathom how the families must be feeling.

It's so saddening that we live in a world like this.

It also pains me that the victims were mostly young people and even children who admire Ariana.

My prayers go to their families , and mostly for that one 8 year old little girl that died just like that , it's extremely horrible.

I heard about this somewhere in school. There must've been kids dying here. All my condolences to the victims' friends and families.

Reize said:
I don't why this one is messing me up so much. I've seen news headlines about other bombings, but this one just... I might throw up. I can't fathom how much fear there must be right now, nor can I fathom how the families must be feeling.
probably got something to do with the fact that a lot of these deaths were children this time around, as compared to most other terrorist attacks which were adults over 25

A terrorist apparently.

It's alarming is becoming more common to hear about such events lately.

It's sad that young people have been targeted in this tragedy. My condolences to all.

We young people are the future. We are the mouthpiece of the future. How the world improves or goes downhill depends on the likes of us. What we say and do can go a long way. Use it to good cause.

With all the sadness this event has caused, this was posted on my timeline about one of the victims, and it really makes you smile.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/benhenry/cries-for-a-million-years?utm_term=.nkdBjGGG4#.owK8V1119

Back