Call Now! 1-900-490-FREAK
Pronouns
SHE/THEY
Re: Last person to post wins story

We still need a title.

Reize said:
We still need a title.

I still like the title "Untitled" just for the reason we can't come up with one.

I think we should call it something like The Mario Boards user stories or something.

Along with deciding a title, we may also want to archive the story posts in the original post.

Weren't we going to get the original posts moved to this thread?

I've changed the name of the story to the one Koops came up with, and I've just asked a mod to move the story posts from Forum Games, to here.

So should the next story be a continuation on the first one? Because some unexplained things happened before the end of the story, which are in my opinion to be answered.

The second story has already started in this post I made, and it continues from where Yoshi the SSM's ending left off (SGoW & Spinosaurus are in prison, Yoshi the SSM & Bowser are on Bowser's airship and Koops, J-Fred, Luigi 64DD and Roserade are doing something). The questions you have could be answered in there, I'm just waiting for someone to write a new part before I start writing one.

Can someone update me on what happened last? It's been too long :P

I'm looking for a synopsis though. I'm too lazy to read those entire posts.

An abridged synopsis:
Luigi 64DD captures King Boo; Yoshi SSM pilots Bowser's ship and blocks the sun, messing up Spinosaurus' plan; Yoshi SSM and the commander of the ISS teleport down from the ISS; Spinosaurus tries to escape in his space ship but is teleported by ISS commander into J-Fred's hands and then into a prison cell on the ISS; Yoshi SSM reveals that Spinosaurus wanted to return to human form so he could take over the ISS and that Spinosaurus worked for Area 51; the ISS uses their technology (?) to transform everyone back to their original forms except for Yoshi SSM who was always a Yoshi; Luigi 64DD regains his memory and remembers he was one of the many Luigis; Yoshi SSM and Bowser leave on Bowser's ship; Spinosaurus and SGoW (who is also imprisoned on ISS) try to contact Area 51 in order to escape but the connection doesn't work and they decide to try again in the food hall.

I now realize that may have even been too long...

the ISS uses their technology (?) to transform everyone back to their original forms except for Yoshi SSM who was always a Yoshi;

:'(

I liked being a Yoshi. Brb, going to change myself back in canon.

I doubt I would willingly give up my Roserade form.

Here's the quote:
Yoshi the SSM said:
Red Yoshi goes over to the generator and destroys it. Then he commanded that they return everyone to normal. The ISS did so.
I think it meant that people got turned back. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, Yoshi the SSM.

I got some free time, why not?

"You know what? I was happier as a Yoshi. I don't care what anyone says, I'm going to find a way to get back that way,"
J-Fred piped up.

"I think I'm gonna go with you," Roserade told him. The two left the dining hall and walked around the ISS until they find a room with computers.

"Now, obviously, I'm not going back down to A51's place, but somewhere around here must be a way to transform back."

"Here's a computer with a list of transformees, maybe that can help? Our names are at the bottom of some list."

"Ctrl Z?"

"Sure." Roserade pressed Ctrl+Z and a message showed on the screen. "No transformee found, it says. You probably have to go in this thing here." J-Fred opened a glass door and walked into a transformation chamber. Roserade hit Ctrl+Z again and lights started flickering on the chamber. A flash of light temporarily blinded the two and J-Fred found himself as a Yoshi again.

"Well, that worked. You wanna go?" He asked Roserade.

"Sure." Roserade walked into the chamber and closed the door.
One Ctrl+Z and one flash of light later, Roserade was back in his previous form.

"Okay, so now that that's happened, let's go find everyone else," J-Fred suggested.

"Let's do that."

I don't care what anyone else says, this is canon now.

I tried my best to continue both stories.

ISS Prison: Food Hall
Shy Guy on Wheels and Spinosaurus entered the food hall.
Inside there were rows off tables, each with groups off prisoners sitting on. Most off the prisoners sat at opposite ends of the table. SGoW & Spinosaurus had learned to stay away from the groups, they didn't like visitors from outside of the group.

After collecting their food, SGoW and Spinosaurus sat down.
"Did you bring it?" Spinosaurus asked.
"Yes I did." SGoW replied, taking out the GBA already with DKC3 and the wireless link cable inserted, "Here, take it."
Spinosaurus turned the GBA on.
"We've got connection."

ISS: Main Area
"Are you feeling alright?" Roserade asked.
"It feels weird," Luigi 64DD responded, "not knowing who I am, then all of a sudden having all my memories back."
"Don't worry," Koops said, "you'll probably feel normal again soon."

"I think I found a way out off here!" J-Fred shouted as he ran in.
"How do we leave then?" Koops asked.
"It's simple," J-Fred replied, "we take the space bus." he pointed at a glass door, that had a sign above it reading Space Bus.

ISS Prison: Food Hall
"What did they say?" Shy Guy on Wheels asked.

SGoW and Spinosaurus had finished eating there food, they were now exiting the food hall to head back to their cell.
"They said they will be coming," Spinosaurus replied, "we just have to wait for them now."

I will continue the first story.

While walking, Spinosaurus and Shy Guy on Wheels noticed that they were not heading to the prison cells. Instead, they went to the transporter room. The commander of ISS says on the announcement thing, "We are now above Yoshi's Island. If you want to go to Yoshi's Island please come. Mario don't come. You need to go to Peach's Castle. Spinosaurus and Shy Guy on Wheels are going to the island right now." The ones near the transported then took the GBA away from SGoW and says, "Nice try trying to contact Area 51." He then sends them down to the island.

Technically, they're the same story, just two different things are happening at different places with different people. (I wonder what the term for that is...)

I consider them two different stories, because they have little to no effect on each other.

But they can at some point meet up at the end.

Edit: and while I'm here, let's continue!

SGoW: So basically I'm free to go?
Yoshi: Sure, but you will live on this island.
SGoW: So this is some sort of exile if I understand correctly?
Yoshi: Sort of... as for you, Spinosaurus, you will... also stay here.

Meanwhile, back at the spaceship:

ISS PA: We are now approaching the Mushroom Kingdom. Prepare for landing.
Luigi64DD: So, Mario. I guess this means goodbye! And say hello to Luigi for me!
Mario: Wait, you're not coming?
Luigi64DD: Well, I kinda like it here. But I'll visit someday. Bye Mario! It's been fun!
Mario: Arrivederchi! (That's italian goodbye for those who don't know.)

The spaceship lands in the Mushroom Kingdom, in front of Peach's castle.

J-Fred: Well, Mario, I'm happy I could've helped you!
Roserade: Yeah! Drop by whenever you get the chance!
Koops: Take care, plumber!

Mario smiles at all of them, and steps out of the spaceship to put his feet on the very ground. He just remembered what happened to him prior to his brainwashing and also remembers being a hero, alongside his real brother Luigi.

Roserade: Well guys, that was well done. We saved the ISS without actually knowing it.
J-Fred: So... now that the dino is gone, does that mean our lives are going to be back to normal?

The alarm rings.

Luigi64DD: What's happening?
Koops: I don't know, but something must be wrong! Quick! Let's ask Yoshi! He should know!

They all run through the metallic hallways, to find Yoshi unconscious. What was happening?

This is, I guess, the start of a new story. With that being said, I'd like to actually give each of us an "in-story" personality, so that everyone don't sound the same. So what are your opinions?

Back