Inkling Icons

4td0

Dream of Californication
Couldnt find any way to post this on the discussion on the wiki (Probably because I made this account not even 2 hours ago)

Any way.

I was going to upload icons for the color variations of the Inklings, but unfortunately the Switch's image share only spits out .jpgs, it seems.
42a2KHf.jpg

The question is do we use a low quality icon for the time being or do we wait for a higher quality rip from the game?

Hi, I think you're the same guy who contacted our Twitter page earlier? Thanks for joining up to help out :)

It may be worth waiting until higher quality PNGs become available, which would save some image editing efforts or potentially deleting and replacing any JPGs further down the track.

Billie Holiday said:
Hi, I think you're the same guy who contacted our Twitter page earlier? Thanks for joining up to help out :)

It may be worth waiting until higher quality PNGs become available, which would save some image editing efforts or potentially deleting and replacing any JPGs further down the track.

Ahh, That wasn't me on twitter, but happy to help any way :)

Alright, sounds good to me. I'll keep an eye out.

It won't be for a while until the Switch is fully capable of extracting ISOs via modding. Give it some time, just like the Wii U.

are you sure its gonna be isos and not some proprietary rom format like with all former cartridge based nintendo consoles?

Eh, ISOs, ROMs, WBFS, DATs, BINs, whatever. My point is, sprite-rips are not going to be available unless the game's files are extracted, and that requires the Switch to get more thoroughly hacked to allow the dumping and researching of those files.

Back