Dreams of an Absolution (Psychic Lyrics)

MattMVS7

Monty Mole
Banned User
I am trying to make dimensional sounding voices. This is one I created myself. I have typed in words into a text to speech program and have applied audio effects to those words in creating this dimensional sounding speech.

Edit: Fine. Here is a voice alteration that I think is much better. When I listen to these voices, then regardless of what flaws and artifacts they might have, they still convey a powerful otherworldly dimensional personality to me and that is what matters here. If something conveys a powerful personality such as something that is tragic, beautiful, joyful, etc., then that is all that is needed to make it a masterpiece. The flaws and artifacts can be taken into consideration later on. In the meantime, the powerful/magnificent personality itself needs to be showcased regardless of these flaws/artifacts.

Actually, here is my final version which is improvised. The previous version I had might have been a bit garbled for you to make it out:

Fine. Here is a voice alteration that I think is much better. When I listen to these voices, then regardless of what flaws and artifacts they might have, they still convey a powerful otherworldly dimensional personality to me and that is what matters here. If something conveys a powerful personality such as something that is tragic, beautiful, joyful, etc., then that is all that is needed to make it a masterpiece. The flaws and artifacts can be taken into consideration later on. In the meantime, the powerful/magnificent personality itself needs to be showcased regardless of these flaws/artifacts.

Back