E3 2017 general topic

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
So, since this is in a couple of months(And two days later, one) I figure we should just get this out of the way:

What to expect:

• No live stage performances from Nintendo, instead a digital event(Hopefully with wacky skits)
  • A Splatoon 2 tournament that is probably going to be this year NWC
    EA making a fool of themselves as usual
    That one "girlwood" person Ubisoft keeps bringing back
    Project Virgos are better why didn't they name the console after them
    and probably video games

Show times:(Pacific time)
EA: June 10 at 12:00pm
Microsoft: June 11 at 2:00pm
Bethesda: June 11 at 7:00pm

Nintendo will have a conference and Sony and Ubisoft will probably have one too but they haven't announced the days and time yet and Sega said they will have a larger presence at E3 this year

I expect Super Mario Odyssey

I'd like Nintendo's digital event theme to be based on YTP this time. They already own several common characters so it could be interesting.

I was unaware of what "YTP" stands for and looked it up.

God I hope they don't base their presentation off of YouTube Poop.

Ubisoft is not going to show off Beyond Good & Evil 2 and just going to make up stories about its development.

Guys don't worry system selling titles will be announced at e3

Nintendo-wise, I know that they're not doing a live conference once more
oh and that Mario Odyssey has been confirmed to have a playable demo (expected yes, but Reggie actually confirmed it)

I'm excited! Really want to see more of what Nintendo is cooking up for Switch and 3DS, plus hopefully Sony is finally able to sell me a PS4 lmao

• So, here is what I am expecting:
    • New trailers for Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, FE Warriors and the first trailer for the story DLC for Breath Of The Wild
      First quarter Switch games for 2018, maybe Animal Crossing and Pikmin? Nintendo also mentions they're making "new IP after another", I guess one of them is Sakurai's new game
      Whatever the third gameplay and character in Sonic Forces is, it's gonna make a Sonic forum I go on to go beserk
      KNACK BABY
      And Crash, The Last Of Us 2, Death Stranding and God Of War
      Yakuza
      Denny's 2
      INJUSTICE WE TRUST 2
      ... Uh, I don't really know any of the games for Xbox, uh, but there will be things for it?
      Persona 5 Dancing And Fighting
      Some music that has nothing to do with video games and just take up precious time in our lives
      MAHVEL BAYBEE
      PLEASE JUST SHOW ANYTHING FROM ANIMAL CROSSING MOBILE, PLEASE
      Street Fighter 5 DLC
      Metal Gear Survive, did that game already come out and the internet hated so much they let no one buy a copy and pretends it doesn't exist? That's what I would do
      SHAM WOW 3
      A "leak" of Value Title 3, turns out to be fake, everyone makes joke that have been made since 2004
      No idea what new could be announced on 3DS besides SuperStarSagaDX, uh, Warioware? A new Starfy? Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with Alola Pokemon? A Namco X Capcom remake?
      Multi-Kirby
      Lady Layton and Snack World
      Apollo Justice mobile port rereleased on 3DS eshop, hopefully not being slow as hell and Kristoff's hair not being freaking transparent
      As for localization, the only one I have no doubt in is Monster Hunter XX but hopeful ones are Puyo Puyo Chronicles Yo-Kai Watch 3 and Busters and The Great Ace Attorney 1 and 2
      In my dreams: A new Puzzle League
And I am not putting any bets on that, because I seen what bets do, bets kill.

Another thing I'd love to see more of are those potential Persona spinoffs that Atlus registered domains of not long ago. Not sure if it's too soon but I want to see whatever they are

Mcmadness said:
I expect Super Mario Odyssey
This, that new Kirby game and possibly Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga DX if that's actually a thing.
Also want to see Tekken 7 DLC and if it gets a Switch port, unlikely but I can dream.

Pink Cat said:
KNACK BABY
Please tell me that this is referring to the GOTY material that is Knack 2

The thing I'm not expecting at E3? Smash, due to the rumors of the Smash 4 port seems to be bull and a pattern I noticed with Smash games, I'm not expecting it till 2019, which is the series 20th anniversary, at best, they might casually say it will exist one day but it's not in development quite yet.

C_PKRmlUQAEuqly.jpg

So, we got time for Sony, nothing for Nintendo yet ....
Oh and the PC Gaming Show? Lol, I wish I could be hype for that, there is so much interesting games on the PC but this one ends always being a total borefest.

Pink Cat said:
C_PKRmlUQAEuqly.jpg

So, we got time for Sony, nothing for Nintendo yet ....
Oh and the PC Gaming Show? Lol, I wish I could be hype for that, there is so much interesting games on the PC but this one ends always being a total borefest.
Nintendo isn't doing a press conference

It really bugs me how they use both the 12-hour and 24-hour format with no consistency. Stick to one and leave it, please.

Edit: Upon a second glance, they seem to use the 12-hour for America only. Never mind the lack of consistency, then. This still bugs me, though.

Nintendo E3 plans
http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-reveals-e3-2017-plans-video-presentation-treehouse-stream-tournaments/

Super Mario Odyssey only playable at Nintendo booth

so they didn't mention 3DS at all in the description of their presentation. I'm wondering if Superstar Saga DX will even get a reveal trailer.

Fawful & Cackletta said:
so they didn't mention 3DS at all in the description of their presentation. I'm wondering if Superstar Saga DX will even get a reveal trailer.

it wont (i think its real though)

lol

idk at least this way i dont have to expect anything from nintendo's e3

Fawful & Cackletta said:
so they didn't mention 3DS at all in the description of their presentation

They actually did.

Nintendo Treehouse: Live at E3, a livestreamed showcase of upcoming games for Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.

I hope SS gets shown, but I don't recall if Nintendo did trailers at the Treehouse stream? Guess we'll find out.

Back