Mario and Luigi Superstar DX data found on 3DS Eshop

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Re: Mario and Luig Superstar DX data found on 3DS Eshop

This just got posted in the Nintendo News thread, but a new thread as it can become a thread focused upon the game once it is announced.

In the meantime, all aboard the hype train.

As I've just speculated in chat, this year is going to be the year of the Return of the GBA.

I can feel it.

Superstar Saga Deluxe/Remake
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror possible sequel
Possible Mother 3 localization????????
Probably an extensive GBA library on the Switch Virtual Console!

I am all for anything Kirby related-

The 3 styled games similar to Nightmare in Dreamland are my top favorites though , i want games like that again.

Mario & Luigi, maybe getting Dream Team styled sprites...or maybe 3D models altogether? This sounds really amazing if there were to be a remake because that means they'll remake Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

OK, I take back what I said about wanting the 3DS to die. This is amazing and I want it now.

though this would be better on the Switch

I would totally be up for a Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga remake.

Add Amazing Mirror 2/remake and that's the two best GBA games done

I'll believe it when I see it.

And I'm down for seeing it.

Though I don't expect it to be a whole lot.

Omagosh, I just noticed this. Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed for E3.

follow-up containing the home menu icon

https://mobile.twitter.com/SciresM/status/858935600182734848

It's 99.9% real, and titled Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions which is a really long name for a single game

so given the split nature of the icon and the fact that Bowser's Minions is excluded from the JP title I think Bowser's Minions might be like some kind of pack-in side game but we'll see

Bowser's minions sounds like a mini-game extra.

Probably some touch screen thing

It seems kinda strange that the Bowser's minions part gets given a mention on even the icon for the game. Hopefully it's just a minigame like the Mario Bros. thing was and means that it's still a remake and not just a port.

Awesome now I can't wait for the Partners in Time remake

Alex95 said:
The one M&L:SS cart we managed to find a while ago ended up being a bootleg, so I'd like this to be real and we can have a legitimate modernized look on the game.

have you started talking about yourself in plural

Eren Jäger said:
Alex95 said:
The one M&L:SS cart we managed to find a while ago ended up being a bootleg, so I'd like this to be real and we can have a legitimate modernized look on the game.

have you started talking about yourself in plural

We are the Borg

Heh, no, I'm referring to my family. :P

Once again, I'd rather wait until I hear Nintendo themselves confirm said news. That said, this is really sad now in terms of said "security" being... meh.

I hope the likely updated sprites don't ruin Cackletta's amazing facial expressions (or those of other characters, I just like Cackletta's the most)

Really? You think with better technology, the facial expressions would be worse? Come on, that's wishful thinking.

I love the art style in Dream Team but the characters did seem a bit less expressive. It was fine in that game but I'd like this to try and faithfully update things like this without losing the charm.

Back