Super Pink Gold Mario 64! (Mario 64 texture hack)

Natalie J.

Dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign.
Pronouns
She/her
Me and GogoKamodo on Discord have been working on this texture hack for a while today. I mentioned it in the "u did it" thread but I'm posting it here because why not. Also there's pictures.

Here are a few of those pictures (sorry he's drunk in the first one, I just had really bad timing):

Capture.png

star_get.png

There's more coming, and unfortunately I didn't get any more yet, but hopefully you like it and think it looks good.

So a few updates.

1) There is a download link available but I don't have it. I'll get it from the creator of the link as soon as I can.
2) When I do post that link, remember that it's not the final version. I'll be adding items, music, textures and other things a lot throughout the next few days or weeks.

The big update though:

3) Nathaniel Bandy himself played this game and plans to put it in a video! When that video comes out I'll post it here so you can see what he thinks.

This isn't NB's video but it is courtesy of the other creator:

Download link in the description.

Cool, only criticism is, couldn't you use Metal Mario as a base for textures? Would make more sense IMO if he's supposed to be pink gold :)

Possibly? I don't know if any ways to metalize Mario's textures, but if I find one I'll probably do that.

Back