have you ever broken things out of rage?

Lord Bowser

listen
Banned User
has anything ever made you upset or angry enough that you've broken (or attempted to break) something because of it? if so, what?

i remember when i was around 6 i think i broke a gba sp out of rage when i was playing mk:sc and lost to peach lol

I've never attempted to break anything, but I have gotten ragey enough that I've wanted to.

I rarely get angry, but even then I just shake whatever I'm holding if it's really bad.

being as violent and homocidal as i am yeah lots of stuff, dishes, headphones(so many) glasses, even machines like minor machines like a cd player or something.

When I was five (or was it six?) I jumped up and down on simply broke an old laptop in a fit of rage, but that's all except maybe for a broken pencil or two.

Kinda sorta related, but when I was younger, if I got mad at an enemy/ai player I'd try to guilt trip it into letting me win. :b

I don'r really remember, but I do remember that when I was younger, I threw my math book out the window because my homework was too hard and I couldn't finish it.

When I was a little younger, I flew off the handle and literally punched a hole through my Laptop's screen. Father wasn't particularly happy about that and it took quite a awhile to save up for repairs...

I'm a lot less aggressive nowadays though.

I broke my twin's DS Phat and some of her stuff like her Mario figure's neck.

When I was a kid I'd suffered a day long a game of monopoly that my brother had been winning the whole time. At the end I flipped my shit and slammed the board shut but there were still houses / hotels in it and the board snapped in half.

The worst part? It was my sister's birthday present and she only had it about a week. She wasn't even playing it at the time. And it was the Pokémon Monopoly edition as well. I still feel bad about it.

Two network boosters, a wifi router, and I once chucked my necklace at my laptop screen and split it in half. Managed to talk my way out of all of them :P

One time, my colleague and I were out on a trip to look for some magical orbs and a dirty traitor. We killed the traitor's friends and we're gonna kill his son, then all of sudden he shows up. That loathsome Kakarot. My colleague goes to fight him but I read Kakarot's rising power level and it was over 8000. I was so angry I smashed the scouter.

I've thrown game controllers on the floor, but I don't think they've ever broken because of it. (They're made out of Nintendium after all.)

I don't think I have. I'm normally too calm in RL to have anything get me in a rage.

I used to break pencils when I was angry, learning from Taz (Looney Tunes) breaking pencils in one cartoon. Only one of the few instances I remember breaking things when I was angry.

On another note, I wonder if there are any body who broke the TV or monitor when they see something they didn't like. If there are, I don't think they would confess on that.

Thanks for reading.

I had broken some stuff in rage, I broke my Tiki Amiibo out of rage, but that was before I joined, since then I got a replacement. And in another fit of rage I was playing on my 3DS and I lost to a person online who was cheating, I threw my 3DS in the wall and I have a hole in it from that fit of rage, of course the 3DS broke, but that was in 2014. I also got a replacement too. But these days I calm myself because I'm not risking breaking stuff.

Two pairs of headphones, a DS, a DS game, a plate, an iPad (more bending it but it doesn't work as well as it used to), and a pop filter for a microphone (which I mended so all gucci)

I've dented one or two screens in my time, and snapped a few things out of place as well

I'm a passionate guy.

Back