Mariowiki margin problem

Im just trying to work on my own User page and I got some problems! Maybe you should look at my page first: https://www.mariowiki.com/User:BlueYOSHI9000yt
Copy the source and place it somewhere and preview it, you see, the left part is directly next to the right part, how can I fix that?
I used margin on both sides and it just doesnt work! The orange part is from a different wiki side where it displayed it correctly and it still doesnt work. Does someone know how to fix that?

Do you mean the margin on the blue infobox? On my screen, the border isn't even all the way around. Was that the issue you had?

And what orange part are you referring to?

I forgot to say that you need to remove the "<!--" ... "-->", you should see it after that (sadly I cant upload a pic since I dont know where, it wont show anything under "Attachments and other options"

If you're talking about your boxes containing "Test" and a link to your German profile being placed behind the infobox, consider replacing the text with these instead:

{| align="left" style="width: 60%; background-color: #b2dddf; border: 1px solid #167adf; padding: 3px"
|
Test
|}

{| align="left" style="width: 60%; border: 1px solid #eccf89; padding: 2px"
!style="background-color: #f8f3e6"|Das wars dann
|-
|style="background-color: #b2dddf"|So, das wars soweit von mir. Auf gute Zusammenarbeit im Wiki!--[[Benutzer:Grizzly|Grizzly]] ([[Benutzer Diskussion:Grizzly|Diskussion]]) 18:13, 6. Apr. 2013 (CEST)
|}

Background colors on the second box aren't correct, but just mess with the parameters until you get your desired result. :)

E: Typo

Thanks a lot! It worked! :D
Also, the colors on the second box are wrong because its not mine, I just pasted it so I can see if that works, of course im deleting it since its not mine ;D

Back