im puzzled...peach or daisy?

hi,
I seem to remember in one of the earlier mario kart games, a female voice saying "Its time now..." but cant remember exactly the game or the character.....thought this would be the best place to pick someone's brains.
Think she said it either when you picked the character, or before a race started ....but not sure....

so anyone remember? or have i got it completely wrong....?

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to take the time to think about this.

peach.

i don't think any female has ever said that in a Mario Kart game , even less when you pick them.

I think he might be mishearing things. What exactly do you mean by "earlier" Mario Karts? Because in Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Peach was the only playable character. In Mario Kart: Double Dash afterward, Daisy was additionally there.

In fact, here you go:

https://www.sounds-resource.com/search/?q=%22mario+kart%22&c=-1&o%5B%5D=g

Give these voices ripped a listen, perhaps you'll find your answer.

Thanks for the replies guyz.....

so here's the quandry.....i remember playing on a friend's console when younger....could have been snes, or n64....not sure....

i thought the game in question had to be mariokart.....and the female voice who said "its time now..." must've been peach or daisy....

as you guyz say....its likely im mistaken.....perhaps it was another racing game......maybe micro machines or something...

my memory of the quote is absolutely correct.....its context is whats questionable.....perhaps i should try a general nintendo forum rather than one specific to the marioverse.

ill still check in to see if anyone got any other ideas.....

Super Mario Kart had no voice clips and Daisy wasn't in either of the two you mentioned, so that narrows it down to Peach from Mario Kart 64 assuming you're right.

However, combing through Peach's voice clips leaves me empty-handed. I think you might be thinking of another game.

izza ok now .... i found out that its Jade in Micro-machines that says it.

mystery solved....thanks for your helps

Back