No WiiU = No SMM!

I just realised Nintendo made a tragic decision! Without the WiiU, HOW ARE WE GONNA PLAY SUPER MARIO MAKER NOW?!?! Like, Super Mario Maker is for the WiiU and now the WiiU is no longer being sold in stores, because Nintendo discontinued it's production! :(

1. The SMM servers and levels are still up, so if you own the game, you can play and upload levels.
2. If you don't own the game, I'm sure you can still buy it if you have a Wii U. I you don't have a Wii U, you can get Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS, the 3DS is still in production if you don't have meaning you can still buy a 3DS.
EDIT: This should be moved to the Marioverse board.

I imagine a port/sequel-esc. game for the Switch is inevitable. But I think anybody who planned upon buying a Wii U for Mario Maker already did

Oh no we lost the ability to play Super Mario Maker, what a tragic loss. It's as if it's the only Mario level maker around.

Seriously, though, it's not like, you know, the game is like, you know, Darkspore, where it's DRM-only and its online servers got discontinued so literally no one can play the game at all. The Wii U is still sorta available, it's not having ludicrous prices like the GameCube or the N64 anyway.

Back