Trouble with Tables

I'm having a lot of trouble with tables not displaying correctly on the Mario Wiki. For some reason, if they're wider than the page is, the boxes on the far right of the table are simply cut off, instead of allowing me to scroll sideways. I don't have a computer at the moment, so I'm using my phone, and my Wii U, but they're both experiencing the same issue. I've been considering getting AdBlock on my phone for this reason, but I don't want to go to that extreme, and it wouldn't help with the issue on the Wii U anyways.

Is anyone able to fix this issue? The specific article I'm having trouble with is this one: https://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_trophies_in_Super_Smash_Bros._for_Wii_U#Metroid

All the tables on that page are coded to fit in 100% of the page's width, and for me that seems to adjust correctly from the desktop to mobile. I didn't find an issue with ad placement either when I remain logged out on the wiki (although the table's width does become narrower).

Did you have an account on the wiki? Because ads don't appear for users who are logged in, so it could be a solution for you.

Back