Ran into this issue on the wiki; image is appearing on the wrong section.

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
I had previously noticed this in Userpedia, but it seems to be happening on Super Mario Wiki as well, here's an example from Toadsworth:

jYPkz4X.png

The image from Bowser's Inside Story appears below the Dream Team section, next to the Thousand Year Door section. I checked the page's coding and it seems to be correctly placed in the BIS section yet it is down there for some reason. Just thought I'd bring attention to this as I have no idea what could be causing it.

It's the alignment of the images. If too many images are set to show on one side of the screen, they will "stack" on top of each other, sometimes pushing them into other sections. Might be best to move the two sprites to the left and use mutliframe.

Yeah, what Alex said. If two images are set right next to each other with |thumb| and if there are too many of them, they'll take on top of each other; this most happens when an image is placed right next to the infobox template on shorter articles. And also as Alex said, if you want to place two images next to each other, use Template:Multiframe instead, like the Thousand-Year Door Paragraph does. You also have to keep in mind that not all computer resolutions display images like this, so it's possibly that people on other ends don't see what you do.

Back