Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario 64

• Super Mario Galaxy 1/2

• Total voters

Lee Chaolan

Oh, excellent!
Personally my favourite is Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Bowser was still evil but it played him as part comic-relief, part hero and it worked really well. The interactions with his minions, him having a giant ego, getting angry at basically anything, it's great. Kenny James also makes it 10 times better.

There are too many great ones to just pick one. It's much easier for me to pick the worst.

Paper Mario, easily.

A genuinely competent villain with just enough of a comic relief aspect that makes him fun to watch.

I wish that I had an answer, but I really don't. But when it comes to voice actors for Bowser, Kenny James sure knows how to make him sound active.

I voted for the Mario Party series too.

799px-BowserConfrontingTheLosingTeam.png

Voted Super Paper Mario but I have no experience with any of the other RPGs except a little bit of M&L:SS.

Smiley Man said:
Voted Super Paper Mario but I have no experience with any of the other RPGs except a little bit of M&L:SS.

*stares ominously at you*

Bowser's Inside Story. I felt like he was at his absolute best in that game. Definitely his best as a protagonist, and considering how tired I think casting him as main villain, main villain, main villain etc is, makes his BIS appearance even better. He's written as good as his best villain appearances while still having him battle other antagonists.

death :^)

but no probably paper mario, either that or galaxy because i thought he looked cool in galaxy and he was funny as shit in pm.

Bowser's Inside Story shown us a lot about Bowser as a character and how his minions respect him.

Back