What is it?

• A nose

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • A beak

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Lee Chaolan

Oh, excellent!
So I was talking to my sister about King Ka-Thunk and how pathetic he was when we started discussing his spike below his eyes. I thought it was obviously a nose but my sister and one of my friends both thought it was a beak. I can see what they mean but there is nothing about him that gives the impression that he's a bird-like creature. What do you think it is?
KingKa-Thunk_artwork.png

I just figure it's a nose.

They should bring him back as a joke villain nobody takes seriously.

It's probably just a nose, but from other bird enemies I've encountered in Kirby and other games, it initially looked like a beak to me

The lack of a mouth combined with the conic shape of the spike gives off the impression of a beak.

Also, I'm pretty sure he started calling himself King Ka-Thunk because he thought it sounded cool and wanted to impress the other bosses with his super cool name. It obviously didn't work and now he's stuck with this stupid name that everyone mockingly calls him.

His real name is Karen Thunkowitz (yes, his parents gave him a girl's name).

It's probably a nose, which is probably the most notable feature and anything about him.

At first everyone sees it as a beak but now that I'm thinking of it, then I don't know.

Ninelevendo said:
I would legit love that

I feel like if he had a voice it would be like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vihBGUuGCNo

Back