Issue 120

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
Issue 120 is up! As I'm sure many of you are aware, many sections are theming around 3D Mario titles. This also marks the first spring issue of the year. Fun fact, Super Mario 64 released in Europe in March 1997, so this is also 20 years since then. Please enjoy this issue!

Woo! I want to say thanks staff for my sections being in the staff-voted section of the month. I really do appreciated.

And shout out to Turb for fixing my gifs that were just too much for the wiki lol.

This has become my favorite issue. Super Mario 64 is my absolute favorite game, and there's so many sections about it! I wish I could vote for the entirety of Critic Corner, but alas, I could only vote for one.

Meta Knight, that Metroid II guide you are going with will really help me. I have yet to beat that game, so I'm counting on you! :eekdance:

Didn't expect me to get a Staff SotM and it's my final article in that segment again.

PeanutButterGamer Alex95's Power Master Thread (Help Wanted) A thread where PeanutButterGamer shows off a fangame he is creating. The recent updates include sprites, and character portraits.

I wonder how many readers this will confuse ;D

EDIT: I wish I got the idea to make a special segment about Super Mario 64, but I didn't think of that until it was too late.

Gundham Tanaka said:

shhh, no one's supposed to know that I'm still outsourcing my sections :mad:

Also wowzers thanks for the wombo combo 1st/2nd Staff SOTM and respective Fake News and Critic Corner SOTMs !! I'm so glad people like my weirdo sections, it makes the effort worth it :')

And farewell, tb, we will miss the income generated by your ads. We'll have to sell some of our overstock office supplies, which will rip my poor heart apart, but we'll survive knowing that you won't be gone forever :luigi:

I submit what may be my best What's on the Box?, and I mess it up by not updating the boxart from the last section.

Let this be a lesson to all readers, don't do your sections at 1 in the morning :P

I like the huge amount of 3D Mario content in this issue. Really interesting to read each section in relation to this theme.

I would also like to thank the staff for the appreciation of my work for the "New Articles" section, yes, it is a big work that takes a lot of time (which explains why it is rare that someone writes this section repeatedly), and it makes me even more interested in continuing to do so and revising even more to improve the quality of this section.

Back