Switch Wish List

Lee Chaolan

Oh, excellent!
Obvious enough topic, list what Switch games you want to see.

1. F-Zero NX (I haven't even played one, but that's because they're too old to actually find)
2. Kirby (Hopefully a RTDL style game, although something different like Air Ride 2 or 3D would be fine as well)
3. Mario Kart 9 (Would prefer an F-Zero game over this, but I still want more than just a MK8 port)
4. A Mario Sports title. (Can be any, Golf, Strikers, Tennis, Baseball, whatever. As long as it's actually good.)
5. A non-New Super Mario Bros. 2D Mario game (Not going to happen, but eh)

Ninelevendo said:
A non-New Super Mario Bros. 2D Mario game (Not going to happen, but eh)
What do you mean by this? Taking "New" out of the title isn't going to solve the 2D games' stagnation problem. If anything, it will just make it more obvious.

My wishlist at the moment is as follows.

A remake of Donkey Kong 64
A new Donkey Kong Country with K. Rool in a cameo role
A Captain Falcon game. Not F-Zero, Captain Falcon. No racing, all bounty hunting.

And not to Nintendo obviously, but a sequel to Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion with some more characters. Hell, maybe make an Adult Swim fighter.

Let's seee...

Remasters/remakes of their past games, I want them to bundle those again, lol. Assume new features, fixes and native HD visuals and remade textures. If they were previously on Wii U but got ported to 3DS with new content (Yoshi's Woolly World, Hyrule Warriors...), port them to Switch in HD with the new content bundled in and more.

As for original games, new 2D Zelda, Mario and Metroid, new 3D Donkey Kong, Kirby and Metroid (pls), obviously a new mainline Pokemon, a big Fire Emblem (a la Genealogy of the Holy War pls <3), new Advance Wars and Golden Sun. Open world space Star Fox, too.

I don't have much imagination.

Nor realistic expectations, for that matter :P

I'm hoping we can get some larger Indie games on the Switch. I believe Binding of Isaac is coming, and I know Shovel Knight, but I'd love to see Undertale, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Enter the Gungeon, Towerfall, OFF (though that one is a huge stretch), and other awesome Indie games with larger cult followings would make it on.

I want a Mario Sports Superstars port to the Switch, with much better content, sounds, new animations, and stuff.

I want a good Mario Party, with some boards with the car and others with the original design. And the most important, an online mode that let you play boards and minigames with strangers and friends.

A port of kingdom hearts would be cool.
Mario Party would work well with the joycons.
Mario Golf in HD (or tennis), or maybe a sequel to Mario Sports Mix. Golf hasn't been on consoles of years.
Switch is a console built for multiplayer :P

I firmly believe this is the generation where we'll get touhou on an nintendo console

oh and maybe kingdom hearts 3 and virtual console games that are actually cheap

mostly I can just roll off my favourite nintendo series and say 'I want a sequel to that on the switch' but there are a few ports i wouldnt mind seeing

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch
Animal Crossing Switch
Rocket League port
Overwatch port
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite
Mortal Kombat XL port
FF7 Remake
Miitopia port (rip)
Metroid Prime (4, or something)
Mother 3 (double rip)
Gamecube Virtual Console (particularly: luigi's mansion, melee, path of radiance, double dash, ttyd)
Luigi's Mansion 3: Revenge of the Mansion

splatoon 2, mario odyssey, fire emblem warriors, mk8 deluxe, the next fire emblem game and xenoblade 2 already fulfilled my top 6 so any or all of these would be mint

GBAToad said:
Overwatch port
i want some kind of cross-promotion with splatoon 2. now that we have dual-wielding we could have tracer's pistols as a splatoon weapon, probably reskin the 3k to be widow's rifle assuming it still has echolocator, and of course in exchange tracer and widow can get skins based on splatoon gear
we got the ika musume skin, anything is possible

GBAToad said:
Gamecube Virtual Console (particularly: luigi's mansion, melee, path of radiance, double dash, ttyd)
I think they should not only do that but also have Wii Virtual Console, since the Joy-Cons seem to have all the necessary requirements (motion control, pointer capability as shown by World of Goo).

super mario sunshine hd
smash 5

idk thats probably enough for me

any requests for f-zero are irrational at this point tbh

I completely forgot to add Tekken 7 to my list. Really hope that's a thing.

Magikrazy said:
Ninelevendo said:
A non-New Super Mario Bros. 2D Mario game (Not going to happen, but eh)
What do you mean by this? Taking "New" out of the title isn't going to solve the 2D games' stagnation problem. If anything, it will just make it more obvious.
I meant more gameplay-wise, one that doesn't copy paste New Super Mario Bros. Wii for the third time.

Sidon said:
Switch port of The Witcher 3
The Switcher 3?

lol I actually made a video on my YT channel talking about it
Out of my top 5, one of them is actually on the way of being made! A new Monolith game, in the form of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 :D

outside my top 5, I guess a new Kid Icarus on the vein of Uprising and a 2D Metroid. Oh and a new 2D Mario that's actually unique! Judging from Nintendo's latest comments on the matter I have faith it will happen

Hey, a unique 2D game... Why not a game based off of the 2d segments in SMG, retaining the moves and all?

Back