Wargroove

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_O9Py2QK3E

So basically in a nutshell this is

MEDIEVAL ADVANCED WARS

ALSO WITH DRAGONS

This should be suuuuper good.

Re: War Groove

Alright but the battlefield creator looks freaking awesome

Re: War Groove

yeah this looks so damn amazing and i hope it proves a worthy advance wars successor because nintendo is sure as hell not going to release another one soon

i like how they've made the CO an actual unit on the battlefield, that will certainly change the way it plays from aw significantly. had intsys developed an aw revival, i wonder if they would have done the same thing to make the aw series feel more personal, considering the way fire emblem doubled down on the relationship building side of its series.

Time Turner said:
Salazzle said:
MEDIEVAL ADVANCED WARS

ALSO WITH DRAGONS
isn't that just fire emblem?

ok now i just need the counterpart to this which is modern fire emblem with tanks and helicopters

This is a reminder that this game is going to be released on 1st February 2019, which is two years since this thread was made. Not that this game is for me, but I wonder if anybody here is still excited about it?

Thank you for reading.

Style/story look cool, but strategy games aren’t generally my bag baby. I tried jumping into Fire Emblem with Awakening, like so many others, and it just didn’t click with me. Even Mario + Rabbids lost me after a while.

Back