underrated good guys

tardograd2

Cheep Cheep
bowser: he is always trying to save peach from the toads, and she justs let him spend money on her.
yoshi: they are treated as tools by mario, and have every right to eat him.

I don't think Bowser is a good guy at all , but i will say

Birdo , She transitioned from antagonist to heroine. She needs more appearences.

Swiftie_Luma said:
I don't think Bowser is a good guy at all
name another work that casts the character trying to save someone from a zombie apocalypse as the villain

tardograd2 said:
Swiftie_Luma said:
I don't think Bowser is a good guy at all
name another work that casts the character trying to save someone from a zombie apocalypse as the villain

wat
tumblr_o9idkiWC3J1qi7ujso7_500.jpg

tardograd2 said:

Try playing Left 4 Dead 2 on Expert difficulty with trolls.

Please stop spouting game theory garbage as fact.

bowser is my favorite hero. saving that poor princess peach from that genocidal mario. all bowser wants is to eat cake with his best friend and love, but that mushroom crazed plumber is murdering his subjects and terrorizing the populace. sad days in the koopa kingdom. :'(

bowser has actually never once kidnapped princess peach and anyone who says otherwise is a liar

"b-b-but the games-" shut up, the games are all fake, sculpted by the liars at nintendo, whom never even once acknowledged the great ape war

bowser and peach just want a nice quiet date eating cake and watching netflix and chill, and mario has to start koopa world war. rude.
:( sad days in the mushroom kingdom :(

Magikrazy said:
bowser has actually never once kidnapped princess peach and anyone who says otherwise is a liar

"b-b-but the games-" shut up, the games are all fake, sculpted by the liars at nintendo, whom never even once acknowledged the great ape war

#AlternativeMarioFacts

Salazzle said:
Mcmadness said:
Please stop spouting game theory garbage as fact.
Oh sure next thing you're going to tell me that my theory/headcanon that Mario and Bowser are secretly lovers is wrong.

I support this.

Vanilla Mario is the most underrated good guy.

Count Bleck. As far as Nintendo is concerned he's just another bad bad villain. Even his Smash trophy doesn't even mention the thing that made him interesting. That being his backstory and that he's one of the only villains in the series to be redeemed and actively help the protagonists achieve their goal in the end, even if it meant sacrificing his own life.

Well that would have spoiled the whole game, and I doubt Nintendo would want to do that to their own game.

Plus, tragic backstory or not, he did try to destroy all worlds. I don't think that's something that can really be forgiven. :/

Granted, it's not entirely his fault. Someone was bound to open that book and do what it says eventually.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Vanilla is the most underrated good guy.
HE'S
mermaid_man_and_barnacle_boy_gallery_24.jpg

(also he's weak AF)

i'm sorry to inform you that shitposting is against the rules, right?

Back