Which of these companions in the RPGs is your favorite?

Vote for your top 3..

• Stuffwell

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Tippi or Tiptron

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Starlow

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Kersti

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Dreambert

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Huey

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
Which companions do you like the most? (I didn't include the partners or other Pixls because this is more for the characters who are more involved in the plot of the game and are always present in most cutscenes)

My favorites are Tippi, Dreambert and Huey. I like Tippi's backstory, Dreambert's dialect and personality, and Huey's personality and heroic sacrifice.

100% ending for Color Splash gives me mixed feelings. I'm glad he isn't permanently gone but at the same time it cheapens the meaning of that last cutscene, albeit not as much as the BS they did for Kersti.

Huey followed by Stuffwell followed by Dreambert. The rest are either boring or just unlikable

I can't believe i'm voting for Stuffwell, he's the one I like the most yet I still don't really like him.

I tend to dislike companions since they're created mainly to fill in the shitty empty "silent" role Mario and Luigi are unable to articulate.

Alex95 said:
Do the original and Thousand-Year Door Paper Marios not count as RPGs?
They don't have full-on companions for Mario. Each partner in those two games are equally important to Mario.

Magikrazy said:
Alex95 said:
Do the original and Thousand-Year Door Paper Marios not count as RPGs?
They don't have full-on companions for Mario. Each partner in those two games are equally important to Mario.

Oh, I see how it is.

Alex getting unintentionally sassy up in here

Dreambert is pretty cool.

dont really have much experience with dreambert or huey but

the rest of these are just like who cares

they're not really interesting or funny or really feel like a character in general like they're just THERE and thats it.

idk i cant really choose because it just seems like they dont do a good job as being interesting characters.

IMO Huey is the most well written and likeable, and his sacrifice has more impact than Kersti's (despite it practically being the same sacrifice).

I pretty much agree with you 100%.

Tippi plays a very important role in Super Paper Mario, considering that her relationship with Count Bleck is the the main driving force of the story. As such, she was a well-written character [in my opinion], and from a gameplay perspective, it was pretty neat to point at the screen to get information on enemies & places. I feel sorry for Tiptron though; it seems aware that it's merely a robot copy of the real deal (speaking of which, I would've liked to see what her human form was like; and no, fan art does not count).

Dreambert was also pretty cool; unlike most royal characters (other than Princess Peach herself on a few occasions), he actively travels with the Mario Bros. to help bring peace back to Pi'illo Island, and in the past he even led the fight against Antasma. Heck, I'd even say he is the best prince/princess type character in the series so far! I'd say best character of royal status overall, but c'mon, we know Bowser wins THAT award, hands down!

Huey is such a likable character! He obviously has a very significant duty on Prism Island and with the Big Paint Stars, but he's so down-to-earth and humorous! I'm still doing a playthrough of the game at the moment, but so far I'm really liking the character!

Back