what are some of your favorite cartoon songs?

Lord Bowser

listen
Banned User
over the years, a lot of cartoons have come up with some genuinely catchy or otherwise good songs. what are some of your favorites?

i personally love Ripped Pants from spongebob and Find Your Voice from the fairly oddparents. both actually send a pretty good message for a kids' song, and just sound really nice without being cringey or over the top or anything. they're gr8

Shiny Teeth and Me is probably my favorite cartoon song. I also like Powerpuff Girl's Love Makes the World Go Round. That song is so cutesy, happy and cheerful that I love it.

But you can't deny the awesomeness of The Magic School Bus opening.

The Simpsons has been going on forever, so naturally they've made a few gems.

My personal favorites has to be Dr. Zaius from A Fish Called Selma.

I also liked See My Vest.

anything from steven universe, but "it's over isn't it" and "here comes a thought" are my favorites

Do animated movie songs count? If so, every Brave Little Toaster song, except maybe the first one in Goes to Mars, which is still OK but feels a tad forced IMO. Also, the ending songs from both SpongeBob movies are fantastic. Along with Now That We're Men from the first movie.

I also enjoy Absolutely Green from A Troll in Central Park. Even though that movie is ripped to shreds by almost everyone who's seen it. Even if you hate the movie or its plot, the song is one thing I can't understand the hate for.

I haven't watched regular cartoons on TV in ages, because I do not have cable. But I know I liked a lot of the ones in SpongeBob episodes. Ripped Pants, Gary Come Home, This Grill is Not a Home, Texas, and others.

Here's 10 of my favorites from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and/or Equestria Girls

This Day in Aria (Canterlot Wedding Part 2, Season 2, Episode 26)
Celestia's Ballad (Magical Mystery Cure, Season 3, Episode 13)
Pinkie's Lament (Pinkie Pride, Season 4, Episode 12)
Battle of the Bands (EQG2: Rainbow Rocks)
Under Our Spell (EQG2: Rainbow Rocks)
The Magic Inside (The Mane Attraction, Season 5, Episode 24)
Unleash The Magic (EQG3: Friendship Games)
Luna's Future (A Hearth's Warming Tail, Season 6, Episode 8)
The Midnight In Me (EQG4: Legend of Everfree)
We Will Stand For Everfree (EQG4: Legend of Everfree)

i guess the obvious answer would be the mario super show theme, but im also a fan of where is carmon san diego(sp?) song.

Back