Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes  (Read 17825 times)

Auburn S

• Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2017, 10:49:13 PM »
So I'm was looking through the Choose Your Legends results, and I figured I might as well post anything that I found interesting.

*Glade from Thracia 776 came in dead last. (He had a total of 17 votes and was 791st.)
*Ignatius had the least amount of votes out of anyone from Fates.  (He placed in 516th and had 214 votes.)
*Daniel from Radiant Dawn was lucky 777th with 29 votes.
---->Technically he tied with Frost from New Mystery of the Emblem.
*Boah from Shadow Dragon was unlucky 666th with 82 votes.
----> Technically he tied with Tauroneo (Path of Radiance) and Aida (Genealogy of the Holy War).
*Fiona (517th with 212 votes) from Radiant Dawn somehow place higher than Janaff, Rafiel, Kyza, Danved, Tauroneo, Tanith, Calil, Ulki, Bastian, Ena, Nasir, Griffca, Makalov, and Nealuchi (all from Radiant Dawn).
*Layla, the dancer from that one scene in Fates, had 1,090 votes and came in 223rd.
*Candace (Fates) came in 383rd and had 426 votes.
---->Technically she tied with Lex from Genealogy of the Holy War.

Miki Hoshii

• Sleeping Skill Level: Maxed
  • Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2017, 11:20:42 PM »
I got to 20 orbs but didn't really feel like I needed to do a summon with my team as it is.

I did it anyway;
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
lmao

Alex95

• NIWA Nut
  • Wiki Administrator
  • Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
    • Power Master Games
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2017, 02:22:12 PM »
The chibi-esque graphics of the characters make me want to see a Paper Fire Emblem game.

Cirdec

• Celestial Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2017, 03:51:39 PM »
I got to 20 orbs but didn't really feel like I needed to do a summon with my team as it is.

I did it anyway;
lmao
Very nice. Meanwhile I get this kind of summon....

Miki Hoshii

• Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2017, 04:50:02 AM »
The new Grand Hero Battle is up. It's for Female Robin. Nintendo hinted that she'll be useful for the next Grand Hero Battle, since RobinF is 100% a blue mage cavalry killer the next one is likely going to be Ursula.
I'd like to say I had a plan for the map but
I had Takumi :x
There's also a focus for Fir, Hawkeye, Legal Tiki, and Maria. It probably isn't worth it but if you want a Gold Fir or Tiki without spending 20k feathers then now is the time, since they can't naturally be summoned at 5* otherwise.

I'll probably spend my orbs here, even if I get nothing useful the gold rates will go up for the next focus. and if I get something useful then, neat. Really the only unit I'd really need to roll for would be Hector, and his rates are just gonna get lower and lower the more 5*'s they add to the pool.

Broly

• Handicap? Is that another word for "coffin"?
  • Shine Sprite
  • aregularforumuser
  • Broly: Screaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2017, 12:43:44 PM »
mfw oliver came in at 902 votes
for shame, he shouldve had the number one spot

Alex95

• NIWA Nut
  • Wiki Administrator
  • Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
    • Power Master Games
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2017, 02:32:21 PM »
What are your thoughts on the artworks for the game, like your favorite and least favorite?

For me, my favorite is probably Sheema. She looks beautiful and ready to kick butt at the same time. Very well drawn and very shiny!

For least favorite, I'm going with Eliwood. It's just...his eyes! They're way too big for his head, making him look younger than he should be. The fact that Yuri Lowenthal does his voice doesn't help much either. I like his armor, though.

Weasel

• All that and a bag of cool beans.
  • Global Moderator
  • Donkey Kong
  • MST3K
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2017, 02:57:22 PM »
Best artwork that I've seen so far is Arthur.  Love the comic book-y style they went with.

Least favorite is Florina.  It's a little too kawaii uguu for my liking.

Kyoka Jiro

• No crime is graver than eating another man's lettuce.
  • #mwchat Operator
  • Star Spirit
  • Master Crash
  • The Dragon of the West
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2017, 01:10:47 AM »
Luckily, there are more good ones than bad. My favorites are probably Lucina, Shanna and Fir. Caeda's is nice, too.

Lot of the bad ones are usually the wonky looking ones like Lon'qu's attack pose, Sophia, etc. Style-wise I don't really like Odin's or Hector.

Iori Minase

• Little-devil idol
  • Retired Wiki Staff
  • Power Star
  • Super-Yoshi
  • Iorin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2017, 05:59:56 AM »
lon'qu def looks weird
i dont like camillas either

my fav is prob felicia she looks rly good

hee heehee hee

Miki Hoshii

• Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2017, 06:18:13 AM »
wrys is clearly the best looking old man in the game

jagen and gunter have nothing on him

Gamefreak75

• Global Moderator
  • Power Star
  • "The hated boss who beats you down..."
    • View Profile
    • Kirby Wikia
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2017, 12:33:34 AM »
nowi is the best looking old woman in the game  :boshi:

Miki Hoshii

• Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2017, 08:38:56 AM »
new banner, summoned twice, got palla and donnel twice in 3 stars in the first pull and 4 stars in the second pull. also got clarine, peri and azama in the second pull so im happy with that. none of the new units seem amazing but you'll probably want one for the arena unless you plan on using fem-robin lol.

also r/fireemblemheroes reaction: wtf this isn't ike, this is notIke, nino's doing her best, *bleep* takumi, guys i have 120 orbs and im not summoning until i *bleep*ign get ike, raise the stamina cap already idiiots, *bleep* i spent all my orbs, god stamina is so useless, iwouldsucknintendosdickforike

Two

• The second sister
  • Donkey Kong
  • LN1
  • L - N - 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2017, 12:34:51 PM »
i'm very slightly butthurt that klein completely outclasses gordin. oh well, at least i got a. tiki and jagen this pull so that's alright even if i got yet another clarine.

Gamefreak75

• Global Moderator
  • Power Star
    • View Profile
    • Kirby Wikia
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2017, 03:30:57 PM »
i pulled with 20 orbs and my first three pulls were 3* virion, 4* shanna of which i already have (she also has -2 stats in hp and atk but +2 in res only which is weird) and 4* barst again

thankfully i pulled eldigan and olwen so i avoided complete disaster

still want reinhardt though, so ill take a chance with another pull towards the end

Auburn S

• Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2017, 04:02:36 PM »
Welp, I summoned once and got Klein as my second 5*, 4* Kagero, 3* Nino, 3* Florina, and 3* Gaius.  I'm going to start saving my orbs because there's no way I'll get lucky on this banner again.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:08:22 PM by Auburn S »

Roserade

• President of the Literature Club
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • King Bowser
  • "Write your way into his heart..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2017, 06:27:57 PM »
Just got the game. Wish me luck.

Miki Hoshii

• Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2017, 06:44:39 PM »
shanna of which i already have (she also has -2 stats in hp and atk but +2 in res only which is weird)

That's likely just a +1res/-1hp Shanna. feheroes wiki has more accurate stats than gamepress. Gamepress has a lv1 4* Shanna's neutral HP at 17 but it's 16, and has neutral RES at 5 but it's 6. There hasn't been any proof that +1/+1/-1/-1 or +2/-2 units exist yet, just +1/-1 and neutral stats.

I don't really want anyone on this banner particularly but I would like one so that I can throw them into my team to grab the season bonus hero multiplier. If all else fails I can throw a lv10-20 robinF into my team and deal with the nerfed arena score. or maybe by some stroke of luck wrys or caeda will give a bonus lol.

Gamefreak75

• Global Moderator
  • Power Star
    • View Profile
    • Kirby Wikia
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2017, 07:40:17 PM »
shanna of which i already have (she also has -2 stats in hp and atk but +2 in res only which is weird)

That's likely just a +1res/-1hp Shanna. feheroes wiki has more accurate stats than gamepress. Gamepress has a lv1 4* Shanna's neutral HP at 17 but it's 16, and has neutral RES at 5 but it's 6. There hasn't been any proof that +1/+1/-1/-1 or +2/-2 units exist yet, just +1/-1 and neutral stats.

I don't really want anyone on this banner particularly but I would like one so that I can throw them into my team to grab the season bonus hero multiplier. If all else fails I can throw a lv10-20 robinF into my team and deal with the nerfed arena score. or maybe by some stroke of luck wrys or caeda will give a bonus lol.

Hm, yeah that seems to be the case, weird. They don't have the right stats for the other new heroes either but it seems like Eldigan is -HP/+res for me as well, which kinda sucks because Fury already bites into his HP.

I'd be shocked if F Robin wasn't one of the bonus heroes for this season's arena considering Narcian was for last season. I'm just wondering if they're going to throw in random goobers for this week as well like they did Odin and Catria.

Miki Hoshii

• Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2017, 08:02:28 PM »
I was implying that Robin(F) is going to be a bonus unit whenever they swap the units around. Arena score is calculated based on the stat total of the team you beat, and you get matched up with people that have a similar stat total to your own team. Even though Robin(F) would give me the x2 multiplier that bonus heroes give, her lower stat total for being 3* and not Level 40 would match me up with teams that give me low scores. At the same time, she can't be too high level because I need the team I fight against to be easy enough for me to 3v4 because a 3* Robin sure as hell ain't doing *bleep* and units dying lowers your potential score even further. that's what i meant by nerfed score.

This is basically why the only people that have a chance at getting the highest scores are whales with four +10 level units.