Has there ever been a Queen or Prince character?

Prince Peasley?

Funny, I had the exact same thought and tried to remove them, but the way the category pages are set up don't let you add or remove pages from there.

Magikrazy said:
Funny, I had the exact same thought and tried to remove them, but the way the category pages are set up don't let you add or remove pages from there.
you have to go to their pages and remove the link to the category in order to remove them from the category

Lord Bowser said:
Magikrazy said:
you have to go to their pages and remove the link to the category in order to remove them from the category
thats stupid im not going through seven pages
[me=Magikrazy]proceeds to do just that.[/me]

Magikrazy said:
Lord Bowser said:
Magikrazy said:
thats stupid im not going through seven pages
[me=Magikrazy]proceeds to do just that.[/me]
Yay I somewhat kind of helped with the wiki in a way.

This is a problem with media in general. Princesses are good and everywhere because they're marketable cute and pretty while Queens are evil, ugly, fat, and rare.

It's more of a tiara iirc and tiaras can be fashion accessories

PeDaRoYs said:
Then, why does she wear a crown?
I don't know, she likes wearing it? Not sure what that has to do with it. Yeah, monarchs are typically depicted as wearing a crown, but that doesn't mean everybody who puts one on becomes one. The only thing Rosalina appears to be in charge of is the Comet Observatory, which is not a state or a nation or whatever.

Because Crowns are pretty.

Besides if Bowser can be a king and not wear a crown it's not that unreasonable to think the opposite can occur.

There have been numerous Princes and Queens in the Mario series if you haven't been aware of them.

Wasn't the excuse plot of SMB3 to save like, seven of them?

Back