How Rich is Mario, and what happens to all the coins he collects?

:mario:
With all the coins he collects on a journey suddenly disappearing in the next game it makes ya wonder what the hell he spends it all on in-between games?

probably wasted it all away on one massive party, like in robot chicken

CaptainXtra said:
:mario:
With all the coins he collects on a journey suddenly disappearing in the next game it makes ya wonder what the hell he spends it all on in-between games?

He does not spend it on anything. Every time he gets 100, he gets a 1 up mushroom. So he spends it on stuff to be immortal, basically.

He puts it all in big piles to put on title screens.

he donates all of the funds to the ingredients for peach's next cake

how else do you think she bakes them so often

Magikrazy said:
Coins are essentially worthless, since they can be found everywhere.

The mushroom kingdom dollar never fully recovered after the overinflation crisis and subsequent depression that was pivotal to the plot of nsmb2

dammit gba i was about to post something like that >:[

i think the better question though is how rich is luigi? i mean that guy has two mansionfuls worth of treasure just laying around, it's surely worth more than mario's coins

Given how poor the Mushroom:Beanbean coin exchange rate is all those coins are probably worth jack shit

Time Turner said:
Magikrazy said:
Coins are essentially worthless, since they can be found everywhere.
He could easily spend it whenever he goes back home to Brooklyn.
Assuming they still have a home there. Or a way to get back.
Lord Bowser said:
i think the better question though is how rich is luigi? i mean that guy has two mansionfuls worth of treasure just laying around, it's surely worth more than mario's coins
Yeah, but he spent the money on the NEW mansion the first game (idk how the second goes though)

He is very, very rich. Richer than anyone you can imagine.

MK8-Course-RainbowRoad-overview.jpg
Marioro.jpg
MarioSponsorMKAGP2.png
MarioMotors.png

MK8-MarioWorkGear.png

799px-Leaf_Leap.png
MountMushmore.jpg
KCDeluxe-SML2MarioCastle.png

MarioToyCompanylogo.png
Grocery.JPG
Supershowplumber.JPG
800px-MK8-DLC-Course-GCN_BabyPark-startingline.jpg

800px-MP1_MarioRCmap.JPG
MarioSpaceShip.jpg
632px-Sky_Pop_-_KC_Mario_manga.png

And he still has enough left-over money to sponsor parties in his name that use expensive-looking stuff like this

799px-MarioMechs.png
799px-RandomRideRace.png
800px-PowerTrip8.png

800px-Wario_Skies_8.png
800px-Surf%27sWayUp_8.png

2257 said:
mario has the reverse midas touch. haven't you ever noticed how gold dissolves into worthless glitter whenever he comes in contact with it?
And thus his greatest fear was realized.
He could never bang Pink Gold Peach.

Lord Bowser said:
Shokora said:
CaptainXtra said:
what the hell he spends it all on in-between games?
Picture_Poker.PNG
case closed

Grunty Industries said:
How does Gold Mario fit into this?
it's what happened when mario got dragon sickness

he decided to cover himself in molten gold because he thought "that's the way all rich people do it"

sadly, this killed him, but he has like 7 lives left so it was alright

Decidueye said:
Grunty Industries said:
How does Gold Mario fit into this?
it's what happened when mario got dragon sickness

he decided to cover himself in molten gold because he thought "that's the way all rich people do it"

sadly, this killed him, but he has like 7 lives left so it was alright

When he is a cat in Super Mario 3D World, he has nine lives. And everytime he dies, it is like the saying, curiosity killed the cat. Or in this case, the Mario.

The US govt pays the Koopas to attack the Mushroom Kingdom, takes all of Mario's coins, and leaves everyone back to square one.

This happens to Mario about 7 to 89 times a year, so i wouldn't be worried about his mental condition.

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
The US govt pays the Koopas to attack the Mushroom Kingdom, takes all of Mario's coins, and leaves everyone back to square one.

This happens to Mario about 7 to 89 times a year, so i wouldn't be worried about his mental condition.

The US Goverment EXPOSED

Back