Best Undertale Songs

Lemon

funny

You could pretty much just list all of the boss themes easily.

One of my favorites is:

Cid Highwind said:

How could we forget SiIva

Stargazing said:
I really like "Home", "It's Raining Somewhere Else", and "Battle Against a True Hero". I tend to prefer the calmer songs (or ones that start calm, anyways) in the soundtrack, and they're good to listen to on the bus after a long stressful day at school.

Otherwise, there's "Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans", "Ghost Fight", and "Dummy!". I tend to avoid songs such as Megalovania because I'm tired of them, but I do give them a listen every now and then.

I like the calm songs, too. Especially Snowy. Dang, I should probably add that one.

Honestly, if this forum ever does another Undertale fad, I'll happily be a Temmie.

Duskull said:

Honestly, if this forum ever does another Undertale fad, I'll happily be a Temmie.

i would be happy to be sans, kiddo.

This is a very unpopular opinion, but ASGORE is definitely my favorite boss battle in the game. Every great thing in the game is embodied by that one, amazing track.

However, my favorite song of the entire game is Undertale itself. I can't listen without shedding a tear.

Roserade said:
This is a very unpopular opinion, but ASGORE is definitely my favorite boss battle in the game. Every great thing in the game is embodied by that one, amazing track.

Why is that an unpopular opinion? That song is great.

Roserade said:

However, my favorite song of the entire game is Undertale itself. I can't listen without shedding a tear.
I love ASGORE (Bergentruckung). It is very well composed

Mr. Edo said:
Roserade said:

Why is that an unpopular opinion? That song is great.
The song is great, but most people tend to gravitate towards Megalovania, Hopes and Dreams, or Spider Dance, I've found.

Back